Easilocks or Sway hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
This is more asking from a clients perspective as I work in beauty, not hair, but yeah I’ve had easilocks for ages now but my hair extentionist has recently introduced Sway hair extensions to offer for her clients and it’s quite a bit cheaper so I’m tempted to get it. The main thing I’m interested in is the longevity and how the light blonde hair holds up and I’m just searching for Moreno information and comments on people’s experiences with the hair as to whether I should invest into it or stick with easilocks. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you! Xx

easilocks changed supplier in the last few years and I have to say.. they aren't great now... There is a lot of drama going on with the suppliers as well, they didn't pay for their stock hence why their current hair they use matts and goes dry very quickly.

easilocks changed supplier in the last few years and I have to say.. they aren't great now... There is a lot of drama going on with the suppliers as well, they didn't pay for their stock hence why their current hair they use matts and goes dry very quickly.
I did notice that a little, especially as my hairs so blonde, thank you x

Tantrum for wholesale hair ;)

I’ve tried numberous suppliers over the years and Euphoria One are by far one of the best and well priced. They stock over 100 colours and always in stock. X

Personally I would avoid sway. I was so excited when they approached me to used it. Great colours and packaging. Great price but that said it all in the end. Installed to alot of my clients, old and new and it's absolutely awful. Thin at the ends once straightened out. A ridiculous amount of blank hairs in the blondes. One client after another was unhappy. In fact after about 8/10 weeks some of the blondes had snapped so much there were mainly the black hairs remaining.was so upset as i sent haor back for testing and they said my clients fault on after care (they only use the best ) and many long term clients.
I'm loving Simply hair, two years use and no problems. Always arrives next day.
Remi catchet is gorgeous hair. You pay more but so worth it.
And i also use beautyworks but this can be a bit hit and miss. Some love some dont. X

received_10156394547465466.jpeg this is new Sway tapes!

Avoid easilocks!!

View attachment 207337 this is new Sway tapes!
Me too. Mine lasted 4 weeks and faded after 1st wash, customer Service is awful, 3 month guarantee is not adhered to. Had extensions for 25+ years so I know what I’m doing. Really disappointed as it was not cheap. What tapes are you using now ? Thanks

Latest posts

Back