Easilocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Viola that I had the problem with too! When I rang to ask if they knew about the problem, they said they hadn't had any other complaints and were very disinterested. I explained that my clients were coming back with bright gold coloured rings but they didn't seem to understand how this was a problem. I haven't ordered from them since and threw all their stock away. No problems so far with the ones from Ebay. I would order from Remi Cachet, I don't mind paying for good quality products but they don't have enough choice with their sizes, and like I said previously, I'm a sucker for a flare!
The rings were so bad my clients were using nail polish on them:mad:

I'm doing the easilocks conversion course next Tuesday -I'll keep you informed

Exciting chicko ... Enjoy and fill me in when you get chance [emoji4]

Course was great -money well spent! You do definitely pay for the name, but that's what clients where I live want.

Easilocks do 3 different sized copper tubes. Hair lasts up for 12months

Xx

Ahhh Copper Tubes [emoji6] that's why they are so small .. I've just order some of the smallest tubes to try out .. Do I have to buy easilocks hair or do they fit any other branded hair ?

I'm guessing they fit easilocks hair -but I'm not 100% on that.
It's defiantly worth booking on a conversion course so you get trade price. Otherwise it's extortionate! X

I'm guessing they fit easilocks hair -but I'm not 100% on that.
It's defiantly worth booking on a conversion course so you get trade price. Otherwise it's extortionate! X
Aww would love too .. Need to save my pocket money [emoji85]

Ahhh Copper Tubes [emoji6] that's why they are so small .. I've just order some of the smallest tubes to try out .. Do I have to buy easilocks hair or do they fit any other branded hair ?

I have easilocks in and i do easilocks myself. I'm yet to find copper tubes as small as easilocks are. They really are tiny and the stick tip is also very small. The smallest tubes I've found are Angel remy' tubes. Don't like the tubes with the lip they look much bigger in the hair. Easilocks hair does last the 12 months... But I am trying to find a cheaper alternative for clients but fab quality if anyone can recommend any? X

Course was great -money well spent! You do definitely pay for the name, but that's what clients where I live want.

Easilocks do 3 different sized copper tubes. Hair lasts up for 12months

Xx
im doing the easilocks course in a couple of months! so excited for it. Do they teach you how to cut and blend the extensions too?

I have easilocks in and i do easilocks myself. I'm yet to find copper tubes as small as easilocks are. They really are tiny and the stick tip is also very small. The smallest tubes I've found are Angel remy' tubes. Don't like the tubes with the lip they look much bigger in the hair. Easilocks hair does last the 12 months... But I am trying to find a cheaper alternative for clients but fab quality if anyone can recommend any? X

Have you tried glamloxhairextensions.co.uk They do tiny tip. Their hair is very good quality and lasts around 9 months x

im doing the easilocks course in a couple of months! so excited for it. Do they teach you how to cut and blend the extensions too?

Ah brilliant! Are you on the full day course? Or conversion?

doing the full day course :)

I'm not too sure about the cutting/blending -but I'm sure they will go over it.

I did the conversion/half a day course so they didn't touch on that.

If it's something you want them to go over just ask :) they are very accommodating.

I'm not too sure about the cutting/blending -but I'm sure they will go over it.

I did the conversion/half a day course so they didn't touch on that.

If it's something you want them to go over just ask :) they are very accommodating.
ahh okay thats fair enough! do you know of any extension cutting courses? i cant find any videos on youtube or anywhere on how to cut and blend extensions!

I qualified with easilocks 12 months ago best thing I've done!!! yeah they are expensive but its so worth it!
I have also been using hair planet hair with the locks as a cheaper alternative.
To be fair to easilocks i had a faulty hair batch and after sending it all back they replaced every strand! It helps being on the salon locator. Im in swansea south wales and there only 4 other techs down here so i do get picked up on the salon locator quite often. Im trying to way up becoming a Easilocks ambassador atm. I love the method and I am a real believer in it. Ive been qualified in pre bonded for 4 years and would do a full head fitting of easilocks time and time again over bonds LOVE LOVE X

Latest posts

Back