Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
I know we have an emmerdale and hollyoaks thread so thought i would start an eastenders one.

So anyone got any thoughts on the micheal and janine saga yet? Ifeel something is going to happen to scarlett and micheal then takes his own life or alice takes his life for hurting scarlett anyone got any other ideas? It is starting to get good again yay!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I heard that Michael is going to kill Janine, but make Alice give her the final blow/fatal dose! Maby the Christmas story will be around this! Plus I knew as soon as Whitney was left in the house that David wicks would be trying it on! X

Don't you just love Eastenders, not one of them say please or thank you - the story lines are more than depressing every episode - not one of them are happy for more than a few seconds, and every other character is out to get each other.

I think the only storyline left is : ' I've slept with my uncles, cousins brothers mother and sister through marriage twice removed, had a child with three heads and 2 toes and started a family tree and every single one of us in the square are related.

Oh haven't they just done this one? ...Any better ideas.

Yep someone is going to die but we don't know who yet! To be honest I hope it's Alice... She's highly unrealistic and annoying!
Oh and I hate 'Denny' Sharon's blond haired blue eyed monster of a son! Little devil!!!!!

I read in the paper while we were on holiday in september who dies. I won't spoil it for those of you that don't know though ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Deleting this.

I read in the paper while we were on holiday in september who dies. I won't spoil it for those of you that don't know though ;)

Hahaha sorry I didn't read the whole thread and posted in my previous post who it was!! I read this too ;) changed my above post so no one can see who it is!

Sarah xx

Hahaha sorry I didn't read the whole thread and posted in my previous post who it was!! I read this too ;) changed my above post so no one can see who it is!

Sarah xx

I want to know! I'm that spoiler kinda girl!!! Some one please- private message me and put me out of my misery!!!

I want to know too will somebody please tell me too, the Michael and Alice thing is a bit sick don't ye think?

I havent seen it for ages will someone fill me in :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I want to know too will somebody please tell me too, the Michael and Alice thing is a bit sick don't ye think?

Yeah it seems just.... Wrong! Michael can't be killed off though he's a hilarious character and Janine is a long standing one so I think it's Alice for the chop! Come on girls spill the beans....

I shall spin the beans if you really all want to know!! ;)

Sarah xx

I really want to know lol

Don't you just love Eastenders, not one of them say please or thank you - the story lines are more than depressing every episode - not one of them are happy for more than a few seconds, and every other character is out to get each other.

I think the only storyline left is : ' I've slept with my uncles, cousins brothers mother and sister through marriage twice removed, had a child with three heads and 2 toes and started a family tree and every single one of us in the square are related.

Oh haven't they just done this one? ...Any better ideas.
We're not really like that I promise. We have impeccable manners and we love to laugh.

I used to watch Eastbenders religiously, but got so busy with work that I realised I seriously had better things to do. But I do like to know what's going on without having to watch it, so I'm going to be following this thread !

I'm not going to tell lol. It'll be happening in the next week I would think..... ;)

You all took too long... The suspense was killing me...I googled it... And now I know.... (Dun Dun duhhhhhh!!!)

Alice's brother (can't remember his name) has left according to the papers...last scenes around Christmas.

Latest posts

Back