Eastenders....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
omg have you heard the latest on eastenders??

i'v heard that johnny allen has a heart attack this week and his last words are jake kill.......but the heavys get it the wrong way round and send for jake to be killed :eek: not nasty sean (rubys fella)

And then rubys fella proposes!!!!! :eek: :eek:
i like jake........kill sean off instead....im sorry if iv ruined it for anyone :irked:

BUT DON'T KILL JAKE :cry: :cry:

Ahh but wait for the reading of the will LOL.

nnnooooooooooooo not jake..:cry::cry::cry::cry:

ditto he is soooooo lovely, dont like nasty sean he deserves a good kick in the n_ _ _ s :) dont you think!

tell us more about the will :rolleyes:

Not sure, I just read that there is a surprise in the will which makes all Seans scheming a waste of time LOL.

I bet he leaves it to Pat or Jake & as he's dead Alfie will get it !!

I dont think anyone knows for sure that Jake dies :wink2:

I read in Daily Star the last we see of Jake is him being bundled into a car by two heavies bit like the Paul situation when he went for a drive.

But your right we son't actually see him being finished off !

i reckon he leaves all his money and assets to jake!!! xx

well he can leave them to me, I'm not proud! :lol:

i was reading an interview with the guy that played mini den (Nigel Harman) & he was saying joel Beckett (Jake) was one of his best mates & he was on the set of Eastenders reciently to see him off (not acting though obv as hes dead lol) as joel beckett was leaving the soap!! so he must die - or leave!!

gutted you have just shatterd me shelly...lol i dont want him to die hes great...i had to loose dennis i cant cope with him going aswell...

note to self: its only a soap...lol its only a soap..:lol: :lol: :lol: :green:

I do like Jake, would love to see Sean get his come uppance. I can't deal with the suspence of it all. I will be watching!

Teri x

im glad im not the only one who likes jake :) hopefully sean will get whats coming to him.............:mad:

Yes I have been hearing these 'stories' too.
I am an avid watcher (as Dad is the hairdresser for most of the cast)
And often, my dad tries to ruin it for me.. through what hes been told, like Pauline leaving cos she doesnt like the story lines they are producing!

Anyways, not only him, but my fella makes sure he reads out loud every sunday the tv mag so it ruins it for me!! :cry: :smack:

Oh HUM, I still watch... LOL :lol:

P.S I blimmin hate that Sean... Open your eyes Ruby!! :eek:

i think that sean bloke is yummy!!

ok so living here in Oz we are quite behind. Ruby is still with Juley at the moment and Sonia has just kissed Naomi.

I knew dennis was killed off but come on enough already. No more dead men lol

So is sharon still in it????

I love hearing all the gossip - very few people quite understand my obsession

ok so living here in Oz we are quite behind. Ruby is still with Juley at the moment and Sonia has just kissed Naomi.

I knew dennis was killed off but come on enough already. No more dead men lol

So is sharon still in it????

I love hearing all the gossip - very few people quite understand my obsession

No sharon is gone too... to america me thinks to have Dennis' baby.
Naomi and Sonya dont last long and soon she starts to regret leaving poor Martin.. whilst in the meantime Pauline Fowler is doing everything in her Path to stop Sonya seeing their girl Rebecca.. because of course she lives with them now since Margret kicked the bucket also!

We are at the point now where Martin and Sonya have had 'a night' together just as their decree of absolute for the divorce comes through...

There, spoil it enough for ya? LOL
Thats strange that you get it so late.. then again, I suppose its the same with us and Neighbours or Home and Away. :lol:

Yes I have been hearing these 'stories' too.
I am an avid watcher (as Dad is the hairdresser for most of the cast)
And often, my dad tries to ruin it for me.. through what hes been told, like Pauline leaving cos she doesnt like the story lines they are producing!

Anyways, not only him, but my fella makes sure he reads out loud every sunday the tv mag so it ruins it for me!! :cry: :smack:

Oh HUM, I still watch... LOL :lol:

P.S I blimmin hate that Sean... Open your eyes Ruby!! :eek:
wow...how cool is that

Latest posts

Back