Eastenders....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No No you haven't spolit it at all. Gives me even more to look forward to.

Where are you up to in Home and Away and neighbours. Lets see how far behind you are?

No No you haven't spolit it at all. Gives me even more to look forward to.

Where are you up to in Home and Away and neighbours. Lets see how far behind you are?

Dunno, I dont really watch it anymore.. only when I was a teen!! LOL

I think Paul Robinson only came back into it about 2 months ago though.
I could be wrong... :rolleyes:

Cos I remember flicking through chanels one day and seeing him.. And I was shouting at the top of my voice thats him thats him!! How sad!!

Home and Away Peter the cop has just died and a lot of the others are in hospital after the fire at the wedding. Amanda has just been told that her baby didnt die at birth but is Belle who lives in Summer Bay at the moment.
Neighbours....Susan and Carl have just decided to cool their on again relationship becasue of Susan's stepchildren, Paul Robinson's son took Katya hostage and then tried to shoot Paul.
So go on how far behind are we????.....I know we are not as far behind as we used to be.

Home and Away Peter the cop has just died and a lot of the others are in hospital after the fire at the wedding. Amanda has just been told that her baby didnt die at birth but is Belle who lives in Summer Bay at the moment.
Ok Peter is not really dead!!! And he has a son that turns up in the bay for the funeral. He ends up living with Dan and Leah. The son (Drew) ends up being accused as a fire bug. He then ends up dating Belle, who he soon ditches for her mother Amanda, until Belle finds out and all hell breaks loose.

Neighbours....Susan and Carl have just decided to cool their on again relationship becasue of Susan's stepchildren, Paul Robinson's son took Katya hostage and then tried to shoot Paul.
Again not too far behind here. Is Skye pregnant yet? Well Dylan is not the father his brother stingray is!!
Izzy leaves Erinsborough pregnant to Karl but no one knows she is pregnant until the last second before she goes and Susan finds out.
Pauls other son dies when Max runs him over cause he thinks he is the evil twin.

how come max goes a bit odd then ?? doesnt he get some sort of mental illness ?? is it coz he keeps running people over ?:lol:

Ok Peter is not really dead!!! And he has a son that turns up in the bay for the funeral. He ends up living with Dan and Leah. The son (Drew) ends up being accused as a fire bug. He then ends up dating Belle, who he soon ditches for her mother Amanda, until Belle finds out and all hell breaks loose.

Again not too far behind here. Is Skye pregnant yet? Well Dylan is not the father his brother stingray is!!
Izzy leaves Erinsborough pregnant to Karl but no one knows she is pregnant until the last second before she goes and Susan finds out.
Pauls other son dies when Max runs him over cause he thinks he is the evil twin.
Re Home and away and Peter NOT being really dead....I thought Dan eventually gave permission to donate Peter's liver for a transplant, so how come he isnt dead?????:eek:

Re Neighbours Yes Skye is pregnant and we know it is Stingrays not Dylans. Interesting about Karl and Izzie.......AGAIN!!!

According to the bbc website ruby gives her inheritance to charity!!!! i for one didnt exspect that! ruby is also leaving the show in november!

Who is left to run scarlets???

why do eastenders ALWAYS have some poor soul die on christmas day?:?? i was hopeing there would be noone die this year but i have now found out there will be and who it is:irked: , can the square never have a nice christmas,

why do eastenders ALWAYS have some poor soul die on christmas day?:?? i was hopeing there would be noone die this year but i have now found out there will be and who it is:irked: , can the square never have a nice christmas,
who is it?

I thought it was Pauline who dies on christmas day (this is only hearsay though) Now surely that's not gonna ruin anyones day!!!

Yep I read Pauline dies from either a brain tumour or a fire from one of dot's fags!!! And at Xmas time too!

Latest posts

Back