Eastern facial massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone offers this as a treatment, I have a course booked in march to learn this, it has also been described as a non surgical facelift, looking forwards to learning it, if it is something you offer, has it been popular?? thanks, ruth x

im intrigued, do you have link to this course, sorry im no help to you !!

I do a similar treatment, it is infact based on Indian face massage which was hailed as a natural face lift when it came out.

the facial massage is lovely, but it is a facial massage and imo cannot be compared to CACI or a facelift.

It is based on plumping up the muscle, skin tissue and oxygenating the areas so fine lines are softened and sagging is improved.

If a client came once a week for say 6 weeks I would say that you may well get a slight improvement, but most of my clients have it on a monthly basis.

if you are going to sell it as a non-surgical facelift, I would sell it as a package and take a photo before and after.

HTH

I see, so it's probably going to be more of a relaxing treatment, I might use a friend and as an experiment take a picture before, and then after 6 weeks of a treatment once a week take another photo, and see if it has made a noticalble difference, if it has I could use the photo's and maybe offer it as a package as suggested, thanks for the info! xx

Hi, it was called Indian Face Massage (or facial rejuvenation) when I did this but believe it has been renamed Eastern Facial Massage by some trainers (probably sounds more exotic).

It is a lovely add-on to a holistic facial. I get asked for this as I incorporate it with indian head massage and reiki at the end of my facials.

im intrigued, do you have link to this course, sorry im no help to you !!

Hi, here's the link to the place that I am doing it with, I think that it is probably something that can be different to each person that teaches maybe?? suppose time will tell if it is going to be something popular, I enjoy learning new things though, so even if it isn't it's something to keep my grey cells going ( if I have any left lol )

Welcome to Delicate Touch Therapies and Therapy school complementary therapies in Glenrothes Fife
xx

Latest posts

Back