Easy pre pigging?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhgiorgi

Reaction score
I have recently gone self employed and have to buy my own colours and my preferred range is wella.
I have a client that I have been hi lighting for a while with hi lift and a few bleach. She messaged me asking to book a consultation to go brunette which is fine.
What can I use to pre pig with without buying a bottle of red perfecton that will never be used again. I can’t remember but can you mix water with a predominately red or gold colour touch to water it down and use it in the same way as perfecton then go over with desired colour. Probably best just to buy the proper thing but more than likely won’t use perfecton again.

I have recently gone self employed and have to buy my own colours and my preferred range is wella.
I have a client that I have been hi lighting for a while with hi lift and a few bleach. She messaged me asking to book a consultation to go brunette which is fine.
What can I use to pre pig with without buying a bottle of red perfecton that will never be used again. I can’t remember but can you mix water with a predominately red or gold colour touch to water it down and use it in the same way as perfecton then go over with desired colour. Probably best just to buy the proper thing but more than likely won’t use perfecton again.
I'd just use colour touch and use a warmer shade than desired. But if you want to prepig then another option is coloured mousse which will be a lot cheaper than perfecton. Colour fresh is also an option.

I agree a coloured mousse is easier but sometimes difficult to find copper.

Latest posts

Back