Easy-salon.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy moo

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? They have a sponsored banner ad here (well i saw it on skin geek) and when i looked it seems too good to be true! Only fifty quid for a appointment system etc. I think i might chance it as I've seen others for thousands and just wondered if anyone had bought one? Thanks in advance.

Have just had a look at their site and it looks like a comprehensive system - from what I have read it is tailored to smaller salons and people just starting out.

What I would be inclined to ask them though is how the data is stored - and are you able to make back-ups? The last thing you want to do is to become totally reliant on a computer system (if you can't make back-ups) and then find out that your hard drive dies on you, or you get a virus, and you end up losing all your business-critical data!

However, at 50 quid, it definitely seems worth a flutter - far better than paying say 20 times or more that for something with lots of bells and whistles that you don't need...

Latest posts

Back