Easy Skin care routine. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilyhaslam

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Do you guys have any tips on any ESAY skin care routines???

I have quite oily skin, and also has dry patches. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404485165.542097.jpg I have little bleshes all over. When I go out makeup, but I want to feel happy in my skin without layers of makeup. I'm only 19 so need anythink simple and gentle on my skin!!

Geeks please help!! X

My skin is the same as yours and nothing was clearing it up, recently had a few microdermabrasion facials and that has made such a difference

Aww really?? How much are they??
Where can you get them done? X

I would look at the medik8 range designed for acne prone skin. Ok so its more expensive then most but it uses clean and effective ingredients that acutally work. It will be a 4/5 step process so cleanse, protect with an anitoxident serum, correct with the beta gel and mositurise oh and suncreen on top. I also recommend looking your at salons and see if any off any anti acne peels as i have seen amazing results on clients with these and it really does help but you need of a course of about 6 treatments to get incredible results as one offs are not going to deeply cleanse and get the results you are after. Consider a course of treatments and good skincare an investment

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

What is your existing routine, and what are you currently using?

Vicki x

I would love to have some salon services done on my skin, I just don't have a clue what I should have and shouldn't.

I don't really have a skin routine at the moment, I normally just wash my face and go. I have bin trying to stop wearing makeup to.

X

I would honestly say sort some decent skin care and then have facials. What you use on your face every day is going to have far more effect than spending money on peels and microdermabrasion!
Try and find a salon locally so you're not tempted to buy on line or buy some tat from boots when you run low. Ask for a skin consultation. Literally 2 products will improve your skin. Ask if they offer money back. Don't be tempted to buy loads and loads as you won't use them if you're a wash and run type person.

Alternatively do what a lot of people do and use tat on your skin and expect a salon to make it look amazing after one facial lol!

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Viki if you did read my post you would have seen i was recommending pro products along with peels and a course of them at that.

Viki if you did read my post you would have seen i was recommending pro products along with peels and a course of them at that.

It wasn't written as a criticism of what you have said - it was a response to the OP!

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back