Easy soak nail bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of buying the easy soak bath from nsi.
I've done a search and read peoples thoughts on it.
Just wanted to ask people who have one a few questions please :)

How is it for removing gel polish?
When removing l&p do you need to thin it first?
How would you do a hot oil manicure with it? What oil do you use?

Thanks x

I would never remove Gel polish by soaking in any kind of bowl of acetone, the foil method is the method recommended by most if not all gel polish systems.
Easisoak bowls are great for removing acrylic ( L&P ) and it is best to thin the enhancements down first before soaking.

I would never remove Gel polish by soaking in any kind of bowl of acetone, the foil method is the method recommended by most if not all gel polish systems.
Easisoak bowls are great for removing acrylic ( L&P ) and it is best to thin the enhancements down first before soaking.

Thanks Izzidoll I appreciate your reply.
That's great for the l&p thanks.
I've always used the foil method for removing gel polish but I'm moving onto nsi polish pro and they recommend the easy soak in their instructions so I was curious as to whether there was much difference speed wise as it comes off quickly anyway with foil x

I loved my Easisoak bowl for removal of L&P but I have seen people's nails that have been soaked in a bowl of acetone to remove their gel polish...and it ain't pretty!
All this bowl adds is heat, and there are plenty other ways to introduce heat when using the foil method of removal. I currently warm terry towelling mitts on my radiator and slip my clients hands into them once foiled. Placing a heated wheat bag over or under towel covered hands also works for some.

I loved my Easisoak bowl for removal of L&P but I have seen people's nails that have been soaked in a bowl of acetone to remove their gel polish...and it ain't pretty!
All this bowl adds is heat, and there are plenty other ways to introduce heat when using the foil method of removal. I currently warm terry towelling mitts on my radiator and slip my clients hands into them once foiled. Placing a heated wheat bag over or under towel covered hands also works for some.

Yeah that's what I do at the minute. Wrap them in a towel and then wheat bag. Like the sound of warm towelling mitts though :)

Hi, can I just ask how does this bowl add heat? Is it a plug in? Battery? Thanks

It has a reservoir that you fill with hot (not boiling) water. I find it great and my clients love it as its really comfy. No risk of spilling or tipping hot water, only use as much acetone as you actually need etc. Totally worth it in my opinion :)

Latest posts

Back