EBAY .. nail art stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the little pots of glitter shapes etc but thats it. Id never but any thing like acrylic or polishes or anything. I usualy get them from the stores from hong kong there are loads on here. Never but tips or anything like that they are load of rubbish. Just the little nail art pot sets for about a fiver. Also dont buy any moisturisers/products even if they look professional-god knows what they have been mixed with/made out of :eek:!!!

Hi,
I have bought rhinestones from Ebay, but I will look out for Swarovski ones now, as the ones I got although very cheap, a lot are mishaped, so I bin them as I work.:eek:
I would not buy and liquid and powders, but have bought a couple of brushes, the quality was quite good. I use them for my glitters/colours and save my CND brushes for my pink & whites.
I bought forms once they were rubbish.
Best to stick with the UK suppliers.
x :hug: x

I buy all of my art and glitter from ebay. My clay too, there is only one seller that I use and she's awesome.

I also bought the huge set of 2way stripers and there were a few that weren't perfect but instead of turning the experience into a lemon, I turned it around. I now use those striper bottles - all 72 of them - on my niece who is six and I have used them several times at kids 'pamper' parties. The brushes are small enough and the polish lasted well enough for the kids.

It looks like a lot of us have fell victim to buying those awful 2 way stripers, myself included!! Oh the joys of trial and error LOL!! However, like another geek has said i also now use them as nail varnish and find they work fine for that. I haven't had any of the bristles fall out yet but not holding out much hope for them!!

Like most others, i also buy nail art stuff from ebay, like rhinestones, glitters etc.. and they are fab but i would never buy liquid/powder or gels off there as i wouldnt trust them and i wouldn't want to potentially lose clients if they didn't work - that's just my opinion!

xxx

you have got to be carefull with quality and you will not always recieve the exact items pictured especially if buying from china/ hong kong also its best to try and support the locals :green: lol

adell

Latest posts

Back