Ebay Private Feedback Checker!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Nope, its not just you . They have taken away the "How many people are watching" Tool, and heaps others. Apparently Ebay have taken away the rights to it. They have a petition to sign to get it back.
cheers
Rach:Love:

oh no. What a shame. xx

Rachel Mary said:
Hi,
Nope, its not just you . They have taken away the "How many people are watching" Tool, and heaps others. Apparently Ebay have taken away the rights to it. They have a petition to sign to get it back.
cheers
Rach:Love:

Yup, that's correcct.

I tried to use the "How many people are watching" tool the other day and it was no longer !!

I noticed quite a few other things were gone too, which is a real shame as those tools were REALLY helpful.

River

it is a shame when there are so many scammers out there taking your money and not sending items!!:mad:

Oh damn it. I thought I would go and have a look then but glad I read to the end of this thread before I tried. I wanted a go!! :mad:

Hi,
I do think this is a good idea but IMO if i cant view any feedbak I stay well clear :biggrin: What have they to hide is what goes through my head

Latest posts

Back