Education in nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolynshaw

Reaction score
All nail companies claim they are the best for there education and training, and starter kits etc, i have narrowed it down to 3 companies that i like the sound of, and when i have rung them they are very helpful! always a good starting point, as I have had a bad gel training after dontcare experience!!
So Calgel, CNd, and Cuccio are my 3 main contenders for Gel i think,does anyone have feedback on these companies regarding there training, and more importantly after care ie if were to ring up with problems, will they help me,does anyone use these companies and can help with advise. pleeeeeese

Hun it is very difficult to get this sort of help on here as everyone will defend their brand to the death, well I will anyway :lol:
I am CND through and through their training is fantastic and as for their aftercare it is one of the very best.

I would advice you to contact each company and get the information you need then decide.
:hug:

ok thanks x are cnd a soak off? meant to put that in to the thread

All nail companies claim they are the best for there education and training, and starter kits etc, i have narrowed it down to 3 companies that i like the sound of, and when i have rung them they are very helpful! always a good starting point, as I have had a bad gel training after dontcare experience!!
So Calgel, CNd, and Cuccio are my 3 main contenders for Gel i think,does anyone have feedback on these companies regarding there training, and more importantly after care ie if were to ring up with problems, will they help me,does anyone use these companies and can help with advise. pleeeeeese

Claims are claims ... worth nothing unless backed up with reputation and accolades from the nail techs or the industry itself.

CND (Sweet Squared in the UK) was just awarded the best nail supplier by UK techs through the GUILD Magazine in November 2009 and have won numerous awards for best nail training in the UK by the Beauty Industry. They have the rep to go with the boast. Interesting to note that no other nail company in the UK has ever been nominated or won an award for best nail education.

CND Brisa Gel is not a soak off gel; it is an enhancement product which is strong and beautiful and long lasting.

CND Shellac is a soak off gel polish and will be launched at the beginning of May!!

Contact number is 08452106060 or Welcome - Sweet Squared

Latest posts

Back