EE Maintenance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
Hi I'm not sure how this forum works :)
But let's give it a bash...

Iv not long passed eyelash extension course and I have only practised twice so far on family members. My sister has had her lashes on nearly two weeks and wants them off as they are starting to dangle down n look sparse. Do I take them off and start a new full set OR am I ment to just add to the natural lashes which have no extensions on them? And wait for the others to naturally grow off? She has fairly long natural lashes so I only used 10's and 8's so they wernt over the top looking or overly long for the natural lash.

Any advice is appreciated. I know it's about using initiative but I would like to know what other people do as the courses don't provide to much detailed info on the day.

Thank you :)

Hi Congratulations on getting the lashes on in the first place, my first attempts were terrible! You need to do an infil now by replacing the lashes that have been shed. Prior to starting the infil if you give the lashes a clean and prep them, the straglers will come away leaving you with nice clean lashes to relash. Good luck x

Hi Congratulations on getting the lashes on in the first place, my first attempts were terrible! You need to do an infil now by replacing the lashes that have been shed. Prior to starting the infil if you give the lashes a clean and prep them, the straglers will come away leaving you with nice clean lashes to relash. Good luck x

Thank you so much that's kinda what I thought I should do so fingers crossed it looks as it should lol. Can't wait to get in the flow of it and enjoy it x

Latest posts

Back