EE network

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EE contract is up. Today they sent me a letter advising of price increases. I'm going to jump ship. Any recommendations on a good network with good customer service?

02 and three mobile are suppose to be good.

EE phone now working and its 16th june lol, patience is a virtue x

I'm on T Mobile and can't wait to switch to O2 next month. I phoned customer services to ask what date my contract runs out and he said "Firstly, let me tell you you are NOT on EE, you are on T Mobile which is a totally different company". I said "well that's odd as I took out my contract in the EE shop, my phone says EE and my bill comes from EE. He then told me that the technical team said there was no problem with my signal or any masts in my area. He had to keep asking me to repeat myself as the signal kept dipping then the call cut off completely. Doesn't that prove my point?!

Can't get onto the internet now on my EE phone, will have to contact them again.:mad:

Can't get onto the internet now on my EE phone, will have to contact them again.:mad:

I am also having this problem, have been for around 6 months!!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg so glad I just stumbled across this thread. I am up to the eyeballs with sh*t from EE! I almost started my own separate rant about them till I saw this!
I've had a contract with them since Nov, and a phone that hasn't worked properly since January! I'm still paying the full contract amount for a phone that doesn't work! Its been sent off for 'repair' THREE times but still not resolved! aaaaaaaargh!!

My boss has had 2 years of similar issues with 3.
They're all the same at some point.
My EE is not bad, it's my iPhone which I love but since last update it eats battery and loses wifi all the time. I want to throw it at the wall!

On previous experience, I was an O2 customer for 5 years without a problem. Only left because they wouldn't offer me any loyalty discount on an expensive contract when I could find cheaper elsewhere! O2 were great until you decide to leave x

Omg so glad I just stumbled across this thread. I am up to the eyeballs with sh*t from EE! I almost started my own separate rant about them till I saw this!
I've had a contract with them since Nov, and a phone that hasn't worked properly since January! I'm still paying the full contract amount for a phone that doesn't work! Its been sent off for 'repair' THREE times but still not resolved! aaaaaaaargh!!

I wouldn't have payed them. I'm still refusing to pay my contract. Why pay for a service your not getting?

Im on EE. My phone rarely gets a signal when I'm out. As soon as I get home and my phone connects to Wifi my phone goes crazy with emails and facebook messages. I shouldn't have to wait till im home to receive messages. I have a year left!

Always been with tmobile until they merged and now EE are awful!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't have payed them. I'm still refusing to pay my contract. Why pay for a service your not getting?

Because I'm worried they will saying I'm in breach of my contract and then start sending me debt letters. I don't want a mark on my credit file for missed payments. I'm too soft I know! X

I would recommend O2 as they are pretty stress free and there signal is perfect. BUT there contracts can be quite expensive, especially with the refresh.
When it comes to not paying your bill, I had a faulty blackberry about 3 years ago and i went all out with arguing with them about being law that I'm paying for a service and it is law they have to give me this service and what I am paying for, so if there not going to give me this service it's there duty to resolve this before i take it further. They let me break my contract 11 months early and gave me a top of the line phone for no charge (I should have paid £49 upfront on that tariff). It seems to me EE are bullying there customers and it's not right. I do feel sorry for all of you having troubles because it makes you feel so frustrated and vulnerable without your phone. I know on that complainers programme, they look at the regulations and quote them when arguing..

Latest posts

Back