Efile bits for left hand use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Pilkington-Child

Reaction score
I’m looking for the ultimate efile bit for reducing bulk quickly. Preferably a safety bit. I’m currently using a course carbide bit but it’s still taking some time.

Why don’t websites tell you which are suitable for left handed use!! It seems pretty random, about three out of ten items will have that information but none are the type I’m looking for.

If anyone can recommend a bit they know will work for me I would be very grateful.

look up the nail hub on youtube. she has a good explanation on nail bits in 1 of her videos

I know, I watched it, but I’m still leery to purchase a bit unless it is specifically described as suitable for left handed use on the retailers website.

Just hoping somebody has trod this path before me and found the grail.

Atwood do left hand bits, well I've seen 2 left handed bits.

I buy bits from Atwood. I guess what I’m trying to ask is this. What is the meanest and most toothsome efile bit for grinding away nss product in a flash... that is also of use to a leftie! Would the Orange Crush be any good to me, that, the Texas Tornado and the Mean Green all sound great but none say if they are ok for me to use.

I buy bits from Atwood. I guess what I’m trying to ask is this. What is the meanest and most toothsome efile bit for grinding away nss product in a flash... that is also of use to a leftie! Would the Orange Crush be any good to me, that, the Texas Tornado and the Mean Green all sound great but none say if they are ok for me to use.

Left handed bits has recently been discussed in that group. I didn’t pay much attention I’m afraid as I’m right handed.
Orange crush extreme is much quicker than the other two bits. I have all of them.
Have a look or ask Petra jakes who runs the group

Latest posts

Back