Efile bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
I passed my efile training a good year ago.. I have only used it on myself to take the bull down on my acrylic nails.
I can’t for the life of me remember what bits are good for cuticle work on the nail and the skin all around the nail. (Ball shapes I believe those last ones are?)

Does anyone have any recommendations.. don’t need to be expensive as only for use on me still whilst I start using it more (coming back off maternity) then I can invest in some quality ones once I know what’s what to use on clients!
Thanks!

There are several different cuticle bits, it’s just personal preference which shape and material you like to work with

There are several different cuticle bits, it’s just personal preference which shape and material you like to work with

Is there any where you would recommend to buy them from?
Had a look on nail supplies (I think it is) they seem a good price. I brought my original ones from young Nails when I did the training. But the are quite pricey from them. Xx

Is there any where you would recommend to buy them from?
Had a look on nail supplies (I think it is) they seem a good price. I brought my original ones from young Nails when I did the training. But the are quite pricey from them. Xx

I’ve lots and find Atwood Industries the best. Petra Jakes has a FB group and does group orders to save on postage. She’s just received an order so may have spares if you contact her.

Latest posts

Back