elbow greece and duck tape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
hey Rachel, glad im not the only loon on this site! LOL

Thought after my comment on 'duck' tape people would think im crazy!

wait a minute....i believe i am!?:eek:

suppose it just means i have a creative imagination! well thats one way too look at it!

other mad things i have beleived when i was iccle, are...

1. men have baby boys. (well when i was really iccle i only ever saw my aunts and mum pregnant, and they had girls, so i assumed that hey we had no boys in the family coz the men werent up the duff!)

2.Because white people go darker when they tan, i assumed people with dark skin, went lighter in the sun.

please bear in mind i was about 4 at the time!

Lucky, did you get my PM?
I was asking you where you got that funny dancing man from at the bottom of your posts? It's hysterical!!
Also, I saw your site today, and the picture of you is soooo pretty.
Later!

When I was at school I was sent to another teacher for a long weight (wait LOL) for the projector and yes I fell for it and after about 10 minutes I asked again and he said "have you not waited long enough" LOL.

I am still as gullible as ever and my brother in law managed to convince me that bats don't poo - they take in exactly the right amount of food to sustain their bodies that they don't need to get rid of anything - well he is a teacher so I had to believe him - and I couldn't even make the excuse about being a child - I am a grown up LOL.

mgloverfam said:
I was asking you where you got that funny dancing man from at the bottom of your posts? It's hysterical!!
Later!

He is called David Brent and is an character out of The Office - very satrical and cringe worth comedy on BBC on the UK - I beleive its being remade in the US...

naturalnails said:
I am still as gullible as ever and my brother in law managed to convince me that bats don't poo - they take in exactly the right amount of food to sustain their bodies that they don't need to get rid of anything
my boyf tried to convince me of the same thing when i first started going out with him... but about himself!!! He didn't convince me, but for a few moments I was a bit uncertain about whether this was possible as he's a bodybuilder and his diet is incredibly strict - so i thought it might be the truth?!?! doh!:o :o :o

i drove my sister to work the other day and i was saying i had a service coming up, she said, well to get your miles down you need to reverse.

i was like, what??

she repeated, reversing winds your milage back.

i said who told you that, kailly she said (her best mate) apparently her boyfriend thinks its funny to tell her randomley dumb things to wind her up.

shame of it was, she was reversing at every chance she got!

mgloverfam said:
Later!
ive been havin problems with my pms,lve lost a couple.

well i say problems, i mean to say i was a dumb arse and accidently deleted a load i had not read coz i had a e-mail saying my in box was full, and i didnt look first to see if i had any new ones! :o

like fab freak said, he's david brent (ricky gervais) from the office, extremly funny bloke, but def' cringing tv, you get embaressed for him when you watch it!

Mckenzie crook (from pirates of the carribian) is in it too, hes quite sad in it and always getting wound up which is very funny.

My mate sent the pic to me, coz my hubby has a david brent mask, and when hes at work he puts it on and does the dance in my sig, its very funny, so all my mates call him david!

Latest posts

Back