electric file training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails2nV

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone new of a place that does training in the electric file in essex?
I need to speed up my time when doing acrylic re-balancing. Im fed up with getting sore fingers to! Im hoping the electric file would make my life easier but wanna get the proper training first.

Thought this would be the place to ask!
Thanks x

Good question, i also need to cut down my time when doing a rebalance. i also find i go through loads of files (which is getting expensive). i would never use an e file on natural nails but would love to be trained to use on L&P when doing a rebalance. have looked around the trade shows but still unsure which ones are any good. would love to be trained locally (sussex) but would travel.

NSI do A really good E-file course £100+ vat you also get a discount of £25 if you buy an e-file from them when you book the course!!! Need a client on the day that needs an Infill on one hand & rebalance on the other! You use their e-files just need your brush!! Think they have one down south!! :)

Georgie Smedley runs a fab course and she is based in Enfield!

You should contact her... all her details are on her website... www.georgiesmedley.co.uk

Thanks for the recommendations Victoria!!

If anyone is interested in an e-file course, I have 2 spaces left on 3rd October....

PM me for more info!

Georgie...x

Latest posts

Back