Electric files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carley-Jones

Reaction score
Hi I'm an NVQ qualified nail technician and I'd like to be able to learn to use an electric file to minimise service times but... They look scary lol and I wouldn't want an accident or hurt anyone with it :O so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any courses to be taught the correct way. I'm from South Wales btw.

Nails & Co offer E file courses in the South Wales area, email enquiries:

[email protected]

Thank you, I've just emailed that so see how it goes.
Such a shame I'm finding it difficult to find courses on this as to be untrained and using on clients can be so dangerous!​

I know exactly how you feel! I'm so glad i've discovered gel nail polish..i know how to do acrylic nails,but have always filed the nail, i now have a drill and its been in its box for months now,i opened the box and was overwhelmed at all the pieces and bits it comes with and put everything away and am terrified to open it again :/..i'm in the states and to would love a course on this, I'd love to offer acrylics to my clients *sigh* :/

That is a shame you are so far out, maybe some thing will come up some where soon!

I will be there too Carly for E file so will see you there :)

I have tendonitis in my right hand after an accident I had when I was 16 so now its time to get going with the e file, it is either e file or give up so I'm taking the obvious choice :D

Just keep in mind that after you take your class for e-files, you will need to practice. I used to spend a lot of time hand filing that my arms and shoulders would ache! After taking a course and practicing I got the hang of it. My e-file has saved me time and pain. If its used properly then the risk of damage is small. Remember, it's not the tools that cause damage, it's the fools that use them incorrectly!

Just keep in mind that after you take your class for e-files, you will need to practice. I used to spend a lot of time hand filing that my arms and shoulders would ache! After taking a course and practicing I got the hang of it. My e-file has saved me time and pain. If its used properly then the risk of damage is small. Remember, it's not the tools that cause damage, it's the fools that use them incorrectly!

Thank you for this, the pain reduction is just what I am after, not to mention quicker removal times <3

I've got lots of practice fingers on the way in the post and one very good friend who will let me loose on them for a while ... looking forward to getting stuck in

Which file did you buy pls

Latest posts

Back