Electric nail file and course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I'm looking into getting an electric nail file to use on acrylic only, I seem to spend forever debulking and removing gel polish from enhancements.
I wouldn't have a clue where to start with something like this, can anyone recommend a good electric nail file and course to learn how to use correctly?

Thank you in advance xx

I bought my efile from crystal nails and did my training with the, def recommend x

Thank you I will definitely take a look at that, do you use all their nail products? I have seen good reviews on them x

I use their titanium hard gel, onestroke (onemove paints) all their brushes, efile and their thermo gels :) love everything I've used.

Do you think this would work to remove pro polish off acrylic nails? To save time.
I find to re do the art etc I have to buff off the pro polish (gel polish) bcoz soaking will remove the acrylic underneath.
Will the drill not get messed up with the product?
Sorry to sound stupid I honestly never used an efile but if it saves time I would think of looking into one for acrylic de bulking for sure!

Beauty at your finger tips!

Do you think this would work to remove pro polish off acrylic nails? To save time.
I find to re do the art etc I have to buff off the pro polish (gel polish) bcoz soaking will remove the acrylic underneath.
Will the drill not get messed up with the product?
Sorry to sound stupid I honestly never used an efile but if it saves time I would think of looking into one for acrylic de bulking for sure!

Yes it definitely would work. You can get disposable sanding bits which you can use on colours etc and then bin.

I also trained with CN and am buying their efile next week!!! Yeyyyyyy!

I love my efile for removing shellac or Gelish from acrylic and hard gel, saves so much time.

After my third infill this afternoon I was thinking the same thing! My right arms killing me😩

I've always been nervous of electric files but that's because all I've ever known is them being uses wrong on the natural nail! For de-bulking and removing gel polish this would be a pain saver for me! X

That's exactly why I learnt yo use one

I love my Kupa mani pro :p
I learnt to use one in college, Best thing ever invented, I just use for De bulking acrylic enhancements and removing shellac off acrylics.
It's been a real wrist saver, especially as I have carpel tunnel syndrome !
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought my efile from crystal nails and did my training with the, def recommend x

Hi:) just wanted to ask if you had to pay full amount e-file course? Or you pay half price if you buy e-file from them?
Thanks

Hi:) just wanted to ask if you had to pay full amount e-file course? Or you pay half price if you buy e-file from them?
Thanks

You don't have to buy their efile, you can use one bought somewhere else, tho cheaper ones are def different, one of the ladies on my course tried mine and realised the difference as no vibration and a lot smoother.

Wherever you buy your efile, crystal nails or some there else the course is the same price and very good value for money.

:)

I love my Kupa mani pro :p
I learnt to use one in college, Best thing ever invented, I just use for De bulking acrylic enhancements and removing shellac off acrylics.
It's been a real wrist saver, especially as I have carpel tunnel syndrome !
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too I also have wrist issues! Was booked off for 6weeks last year couldn't even open a bottle or use my hands so bad so this is magic !
What brand is best to use or buy ?

Oh thanks:) I love crystal nails products:) I was watching theirs efile for a while..., so I guess I gonna go for it:)

Oh thanks:) I love crystal nails products:) I was watching theirs efile for a while..., so I guess I gonna go for it:)

Crystal nails have 20% off everything soon18th/19th may!

I'm holding out....

Does anyone know when the next available training dates are as cannot see any? Their website also states that if you buy an efile from them you get training at half price x

I just booked trainning yay! So excited keen like a bean!!!!! 👏👏👏(in sa not uk sorry 😂)

Well follow up I been course and got my file and did first client /friend today.
It was much quicker on debulking and I think was or is going to save my wrists and the cost of an endurance file!
I did acrylic French back and front fill.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400346304.537114.jpg

And client said it didn't hurt or anything.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400346224.611350.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400346224.611350.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 102

Latest posts

Back