electric nail file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annikagirly

Reaction score
hello everyone..

i got a question i hope someone can help me with.

i wanna now if i can use the Kupa Mani Pro Blue efile for gel nails? or is it just for acrylics?

please help..

thanks

You can use an e-file for gels and acrylics, it doesn't matter.. Although I hate using it for UV gels because the dust is sooo fine and flies everywhere if you don't have an air filter close by..

ok so there isnt certain efile for gel and one for acrylic.. is the one i wrote good for gel? i found the Kupa Mani Pro Blue for only £5 on ebay. somewhere else it costed £150 .. :rolleyes:

ok so there isnt certain efile for gel and one for acrylic.. is the one i wrote good for gel? i found the Kupa Mani Pro Blue for only £5 on ebay. somewhere else it costed £150 .. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't bother with it hun unless you are serious and want to get some training in how to use it....I hand file and have never felt the need for an efile, except when I was new and my initial application and then rebalance was way too thick........vibration from the efile can cause the chemical bonds of the product to break down too, so you could be on to a looser all ways, especially if initial and rebalance product is too thick....jmho

You have got your self a really good bargain there,
now with the money that you have saved invest in a good training course on how to use it correctly or your clients wont have any nails left for you to enhance,
they are really good when trained how to use them but with no training they are a lethal weapon :hug:

In the mani pro series the handle is a bit heavier and has a bit more vibration. I personally would question why an efile would only be 5. I spent 200 on mine and it was worth every penny. On Kupas website they have on line education videos sometimes you gotta go for whats available but in person is always better

the thing is that want the efile just to make the free edge a little bit thinner and i thought if i can get the efile for only £5 i can use both efile and handfile. iam just confused if i can use just that efile on gelnails so its not only for acrylics. what is the website? i cant find it.
thanks

I have the Kupa mani pro and I use it for both acrylic and gel. But you should also get yourself some kind of extractor, specially with gels the dust is very fine.

I think efiles generate too much dust when used on gel nails so invest in extraction and nothing really beats a hand file so maybe perfect your skill
I think £5 sounds abit cheap ask them how it is running as the motor or other part could be gone.

the thing is that want the efile just to make the free edge a little bit thinner and i thought if i can get the efile for only £5 i can use both efile and handfile. iam just confused if i can use just that efile on gelnails so its not only for acrylics. what is the website? i cant find it.
thanks

L&P or Gel it doesn't matter..

Latest posts

Back