Electrical facial advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simtiff

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to the site (loving the amount of info & knowledge shared on here)! I'm hoping some of you can advise me on Electrical Facial courses which I'm really keen to do. I only did to L2 when I qualified a few years ago and have worked in a spa and now a salon, but added extra qualifications on to take me to L3...just having the Electrical Facial left to do I'm after advice on length/type of course. I dont want to cut corners but equally dont want to duplicate work - some places do course for 2days, but my local private college would mean 1 night a week for 15weeks and costs twice the price of the 2day courses at say Carlton Institute. Any advice on content/recommendations would be really appreciated, thankyou :)

I did a two day course that was fairly pricey, but not ridiculous. I wanted to use the machine that came with the Environ Facials that I had just taken on, and even though I was trained with Environ, my insurance company definitely wanted an Electrical Facial qualification as well - they were adamant that although the Environ training was very comprehensive, I had to have the qualification.

For me, the course was a means to an end, and it served it's purpose. I have since taken on a microcurrent machine and also received full training with the supplier. There are a lot of the machines that I know I would never use that are covered in the 2 day course, but I've done it.

Like you, I did Level 2, and a lot of elements of L3, and the only one I really needed to add was the electrical facials. Job done!

Hope that helps,

Vicki x

Thanks Vicki - yes that does help & was kind of what I was hoping, that it would be sufficient to do the 2day-er and move forward with that. Thank you x

Talk to Penny Turvey ... Great trainer and offers electrical facial training.

Latest posts

Back