Electrical facial courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
hi, i am a qualified svq level2 beauty therapy but would like to learn electrical facials so i can offer these in my salon, and i have struggled to find any training in
scotland. Does anyone know of any?

Thank I saw them and have used themfor training before but there s none in Scotland, looks like I might have to travel further afield

what about a local college? maybe contact them to see if they run anything like this, level 3 covers this does it not? maybe thats an option, it all adds to the cost of the course having to travel and pay for accomodation. Just a thought, if you were going to be investing in equipment, you should maybe call the suppliers to see if they can provide the training if you are purchasing the equipment?

Yeah level 3 covers it but a full time course And with 3 kids and a salon to run s not really an option. But thanks your always so helpful. Should mayb see it as a night of peace an quiet if I travel away lol

yea totally!! I have 3 as well, would be like a wee holiday he he, good luck with it! x

Have you tried Mary Reid in Edinburgh, I know they do some part time courses but not sure if facial electricals is a stand alone.

Yeah I be looked there too , really struggling Carlton is the only one I can find

I've been looking at this course to as refresher x

Latest posts

Back