Quantcast

Electricity!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Thompson24

Reaction score
Ive just opened a shop and paid £300 for our first bill which took us till 13th April, just got another bill in from eon and its come in at £238.55

There is only 1 stylist and 1 therapist in a tiny unit! This seems really high as my last salon was on two floors with 15 sections and three beauty rooms and it never come to this amount?

How can i find out who will be cheaper?

shedunlop

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Is this from an actual meter reading or have they estimated the reading. I would start here first and then have a look online and shop around, one of the comparison sites like Uswitch might be able to help. Check the readings though! ;)

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
this will be an estimated bill based on what the premises was using under its previous tennant, if you give them your meter readings they will adjust the amount accordingly
I own a place that the previous tennant was using 150 a month and had exactly the same thing happen to me, they based it on the previous tennants usage but I only use it for storage and use less than £20 a quarter :D:D
took a few months to sort out but now i and them are happy

del3

Reaction score
Is this an estimated reading by them?
I had a call from eon yersterday and they informed me the i owed them £1775, I really keeld over until I realised I hadn't had anybody read my meter for nearly 9 months.
Gave them the actuall reading and it turned out i was £300 in credit because I pay a monthly DD.
Double check that they have the right readings.
x

Latest posts