Electronic body toning treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
I can't remember what this is called but a friend of a friend was used as a guiney pig for this. She had one bum cheek done and one boob and she said the effects where fantastic (a little odd looking I would imagine but there you go lol)

Has anyone had this done? and if so what does it involve and how often is it needed? oh yes and whats it called.

Thank you
x

Is it faradism where pads are put on the muscles to stimulate them to contract. The most famous company that use this is slendertone.

Faradic is muscle stimulation .

But Ionithermie is a combination of both galvanic and faradic - which is known to have great effects on bust and hips, thighs and bum.

Faradic is muscle stimulation .

But Ionithermie is a combination of both galvanic and faradic - which is known to have great effects on bust and hips, thighs and bum.
Ionithermie is a fab treatment to which i am addicted!
for anyone that is able to have this treatment it is far better than stand alone faradic treatment. there are lots of companies that offer faradic, such as arasys, slendertone etc. CACI also offer a microtone lifting treatment for the tummy, bust, buttocks etc.:)

Thanks all:)
I have seen my local college offers this type of treatment at a reduced price due to the students working on clients....I might give it a go and get that perky booty lol

The students will be under watchful eye of the teacher, so grab yourself a bargain! have fun getting that perky bottom x

Latest posts

Back