Electronic cigarette - any users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panoramic

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My new Electronic Cigarette has arrived :) its better than a real fag!

Just wanted to see ifvthere are any other users and what you think :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have one but dont find it helps :( I would love to be able to make the switch and give up real ciggies all together x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I have one but dont find it helps :( I would love to be able to make the switch and give up real ciggies all together x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thats what makes me doubt it. Im sure its not just the nicotine in fags that are addictive - the chemicals too :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live off of my electronic cigarettes, I am lost without them. I probably puff on them more than I would a real one, but I don't smell, I don't have a bad chest, I don't cough, my skin looks and feels amazing .....do I miss cigarettes? Absolutely, I love smoking, I smoked for 25+ years....but .....really?? It's all in the mind. I haven't smoked now for about 8/9 months..I still crave them but I will never go back.

Best of luck you will be fine, you can do it.

PS I am one of the awkward ones that smokes mine in a restaurant, in a bar, on a train, even have a sneaky puff in the airport!

This time last year, a guy I knew switched to an electronic cig. He was on 20-30 fags a day and decided to try it out. I smoked and he told me I should give it a go, he couldn't praise it highly enough and had given up the real fags in a matter of days. I didn't believe that he'd stick at it though so didn't bother getting one.

6 months later, he still hadn't touched a real cigarette so I decided to give it a go.

Best thing I ever did. I smoked my last cigarette on 28th June last year and haven't looked back, I don't even use the ecig anymore! I have it in my bag should I ever feel the need but I haven't used it since about October time.

Previously, I tried Champix. That stopped me for a few months but the urge was still there and I took up the habit again. I don't have any urges now, maybe because I'm aware the ecig is close.

I'd definitely recommend it, 100%! The one I used was from Totally Wicked and was the Tornado one. Looks nothing like a real cig but I'm proof it really works! Can get some great flavours too!!

Good luck with yours! Its great to not smell. I only started to truly appreciate laundry products when I'd given up lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been using e cigs for nearly 2 years now, I only ever smoke when I'm drunk lol and even then I'm usually yuk! Why did I do that tastes horrible lol I use e liquid from totally wicked I like the fruit flavours as it really does taste horrible when you try to smoke a real cig again. I have had a sky cig, and now have the v1p kit from jac vapour, buy blank carts to fill so it's even cheaper! I'm just about to buy a tank system from totally wicked just deciding what to go for :D x

I will say my mum smoked for around 40 years and she went to E-Lites, she's stuck to them and not smoked for 2 years nearly. She's lost her lawn mower cough and isn't breathless anymore. For her I think she was very addicted to the routine of it and using it as a security blanket. So the electronic one has worked really well. After 6 months she tried smoking normally because of a stressful time and it made her feel really sick.

Best thing ever! Not had a real one in over a year, I smoked heavily for about 15 years and although I still use my e cig I no longer have any breathing problems. No chest infection, no "burning lungs" etc. In fact since using it I have made lots of heathy changes including exercise, slimming world etc and I really don't think I would if done it of still smoking ordinary cigs. I used to think to myself I'm an obese chain smoker, where do I start? I started with swapping to the e cig and not looked back, xxx

Best thing ever! Not had a real one in over a year, I smoked heavily for about 15 years and although I still use my e cig I no longer have any breathing problems. No chest infection, no "burning lungs" etc. In fact since using it I have made lots of heathy changes including exercise, slimming world etc and I really don't think I would if done it of still smoking ordinary cigs. I used to think to myself I'm an obese chain smoker, where do I start? I started with swapping to the e cig and not looked back, xxx

I'm right behind you..but not yet running! ha ha. I feel the same.

One of my clients got one last year, he only got it to cut down his smoking but he didnt want to give up completely as he enjoyed it.
Within the first month he went down from 30 to one real one a day then by 6-8 weeks was having all e-cigs.

I know a few success stories and I think they are fab :)

I wouldn't touch them, they aren't regulated, no one knows if they are safe or not.

They could be, no one knows what's in them!!

I wouldn't touch them, they aren't regulated, no one knows if they are safe or not.

Only used it for a couple months but, hasn't done me any harm or anyone I know. Haven't had so much as a cough either.

Obviously there'll be some safety concerns, as there are with anything but, I'm no longer a smoker and that's only a good thing!

I have an elite but not worked for me! What's he best brand and flavour etc. really want to give up but I love smoking far to much 😞
Oh and be careful with champix, my hubby had it for the 3rd time few weeks ago and really messed up his head, suicidal thoughts the lot. Was fine first 2 times of taking it. I tried it once and made me really ill, flu like symptoms, Just keep watch of yourself if you decide to use it, great drug for what it does but doesn't agree with everyone!

What's in them is liquid glycerin which is what they use for some asthma inhalors and smoke machines, and nicotine, a drug similar to caffeine (mild stimulant) obviously if you have an allergy to ether of these things they are not safe but they are defiantly better than normal cigs, my dr knows I use one, he doesn't seem concerned. Plus they are allows to be sold in normal shops like spar etc. Each to their own. Xxx

I have an elite but not worked for me! What's he best brand and flavour etc. really want to give up but I love smoking far to much 😞
Oh and be careful with champix, my hubby had it for the 3rd time few weeks ago and really messed up his head, suicidal thoughts the lot. Was fine first 2 times of taking it. I tried it once and made me really ill, flu like symptoms, Just keep watch of yourself if you decide to use it, great drug for what it does but doesn't agree with everyone!

Go to Totally wicked website and get a tornado tank (mines pink :) ) couldn't recommend them highly enough!

I have an xhale vapour pen, I gave up woth fags last year using it but old habits die hard. I cannot wait to start using it again, the flavours are unreal. (Stay away from alcoholic ones, yuck)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are certain regulations in place, the reason the government want the regulations so tight are so they can get a cut... They obviously did not realise how many people would stop smoking and they don't care about health they want it regulated heavily so they can take more tax :o there are no carcinogenic's in e cigs so I'm sticking with them!
Best flavours I have found are from totally wicked, have tried quite a few other brands but none stand up to TW x

Latest posts

Back