Elemis facial kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi
I want to buy a complete Elemis facial set for my salon to use on facials I do

Can anyone please tell me the best place to contact in reference this

Go to the Elemis website and get in touch with them directly.

You need to get approved to stock Elemis and carry out their treatments. As part of this, it is necessary to be trained in how to carry out their treatments as they are all standardised things.

Trade Sales Enquiries

UK Sales Enquiries
T: +44 (0) 117 316 1811
F: +44 (0) 117 316 1801
E: [email protected]

Elemis do have a large opening order of many thousands of pounds and are quite stringent on who they will accept. Good luck :)

as an elemis salon myself u just need to call and speak to hq and they will put you in touch with a rep ... they are very strick in accepting you as a salon for eg

salon postcode exclusivity as in if theres an elemis salon near by they will have to give elemis permitsion for you to stock it so close to them

have a min of three treatment rooms to stock elemis

have a set area for retail which has to me a min of a certain size

all staff must be elemis trained touse the products at all

hope this helps

Thanks for your replies very helpful, can you recommend any other facial products apart from eve Taylor ( already use then)

for relaxing spa or results based ?

Ive just bought pinks boutique . Organic and VERY reasonably priced they smell so luxurious all my clients so far have commented on how nice they smell and how fresh there skin feels . Kirstie is who dealt with my order and couldnt be more helpful . HTH X Louises BeautyRoom (facebook)

I got accepted for Elemis no problem.theres only me who does facials I have one treatment room.go for it if elemis is what you want then try it!the training is brill I would never look back or even think about changing now!my rep is fantastic I have no complaints at all!

PM me about BeautyLab, it's relaxing as well as results based and I cover your area.

Latest posts

Back