Elevated bobs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keepitdark

Reaction score
I have wavy hair that is almost to my shoulders at the back & just past my chin on the front & sides. I have been considering going shorter for a while, & had a friend of mine suggest an Elevated Bob.

I see that there are many variations of this style & would like to try it, but would like to take it in stages. What would be a good starting point?

Thanks.

I would just go for it! X

I thought this thread title was "elevated boobs" when I was scrolling through haha

:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought this thread title was "elevated boobs" when I was scrolling through haha

I thought the same I was so confused when starting reading about hair hahaa x

That's what I read hahaaa

I take it you mean an A line bob?? If that's the case and your hair is only just below your chin at the side then you can't really do out in stages... You will have to take it shirt enough in the nape to create the right angle for this shape....

..ha glad it wasnt just me then!

I take it you mean an A line bob?? If that's the case and your hair is only just below your chin at the side then you can't really do out in stages... You will have to take it shirt enough in the nape to create the right angle for this shape....

Thanks!

So it would be an "all or nothing" type decision then, I was hoping to be able to break into it gradually...

P.S.

Glad I could give everyone a good laugh!

Thanks!

So it would be an "all or nothing" type decision then, I was hoping to be able to break into it gradually...

P.S.

Glad I could give everyone a good laugh!

If you do it in stages, it'll look neither here nor there really :( like its growing out rather than in a style if that makes sense.

Just do it lifes too short lol x

Hey, all!

Thanks for the input, as always.

Got it cut right before the New Year, was a nice change (once I got over the shock).

Latest posts

Back