Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clholliday1992

Reaction score
Does anyone know at what time the intimates go live on ellisons ive been checking all morning I need my sienna tan from there and other bits so was waiting till there live as the email we recieved did say today? Any answers,x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just called them. They won't be available to buy until tomorrow. They have put the wrong date on their email to everyone and should be sending out an apology soon.

VERY ANNOYING!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Argh thanks for letting me know. Midnight? Or just a 9oclock thing at least I can stop refreshing the page!! Still disappointing! Was getting all excited to order! Xx

I just tried to order too and was told it was an error, GAH how annoying!

And my 10am was a no-show :(

Xxx

Hopefully your day gets better. Im just sat looking at everyones colour pops deciding which are my fave . So jealous! X

Your day might of got better. There on ellisons now and they say available to buy. ..

I called earlier and they said 8.30am Tuesday they will be available!

I tried to buy them earlier and you get all way to entering card details then it stops you!! Frustrating!!

Yeah I realised this after I wrote this! Booooooo

I managed to order from Ellisons at about 4ish yesterday afternoon all went through ok, just received my order and they have sent me the wrong charmed duo......... :sad:

Latest posts

Back