Elumen hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonWingman

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking to try a new colour range and would like to know what people think of Elumen hair dye. It seems to have a good range on bright colours like purples, pinks blues etc.

Any thoughts\pointers?

Thanks

I don't know much about Elumen, I do know from experience you cant bleach it out of the hair though, and if you try it isn't usually a good turn out.. hair is usually quite fragile, and in my case was REALLY orange because I was trying to remove red.
That being said, the colours look beautiful, just prepare your clients for the commitment to them.. not for people who like to change their hair all the time. :)

I looooovvveee elumen :D by far the best product in the world for brights :) no oxidising either so it's great on fragile hair too (which lets face it most people have abused their hair to go vivid!) they say it's no patch test needed but I still do one anyway it irritated my sons scalp (he's allergic to ppd he diddnt have a real reaction but did get irritation) is there anything specific you'd like to know?

Where can you buy it from I'm mobile?

It's generally only available to salons and not wholesalers.

Elumen doesn't have ppd but it's possible for people to be sensitive or allergic to literally anything, even shampoos.

Latest posts

Back