email newsletter has left the building...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah, pm me your addy and I'll send it to you.

So far I have had 2 responses from it! so feel that it was worth it.
I used to spend ages sending 70 newsletters out, and found it a thankless task, wheras with the emails its all done from the comfort of my settee.

I know that feeling :lol:. That's now one of the perks of having staff as I can delegate those horrible thankless tasks.

Will PM you

hello everyone,
still waiting for you email hippy chick - but i did look at your website and it is amazing - did you do it yourself???
Your salon looks so inviting but sylish at the same time - well done you!
will you let us know how it works and how many responses and booking you get. I have heard that the response for emails newletters is the same as leaflet drops about 1%. I cant see how this can be if you are sending them out to customers i imagine you will get a much better response. does anyone know for sure?
Question re email flyers and newletters.
I have devised them in outlook with html settings but when i have sent it to my personal hotmail account its all sku wif - thats a very technical term there!
I spent hours the other day putting it all together and even when i saved it in drafts it had changed - was so cheesed off
Need some help here.
many thanks
luce xxx:eek:

Ooh lets have a nose hippy chick :green:

have had 2 responses so far (2 bookings), and about 6 'thinking about its'.

Most of the peeps I sent it to are clients, ie been at least once. But some are from website enquiries.

I did the website myself through a template, but all the pics and wording is my own work.

Don't know anything about outlook, sorry.

I did my newsletter in word.

i have sent it out again for you.

Am not sending out anymore newsletters sorry, its just a bit time consuming.

thanks for all of your comments.

Latest posts

Back