email newsletter has left the building...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
buckled down to it and spent all of yesterday doing a 3 page newsletter to send via email.

Have sent it out to 41 people last night, so fingers crossed it brings a bit of business.

I have had 1 reply already wanting to book 3 of the featured treatments!!!

if anyone would like me to send them it, please pm me your email address.

Hi hippy chick just wondering if you could tell me what programme you used to create your newsletter? Cheers Hun x

Well done Hippy Chick!!

Id be booking most things on your website if i lived near you!!

Id definately have the 80 min h/s massage and facial - total bliss:green:

Let us know how many replies you get back and keep up the good work!!

Sarah xx

Hi hippy chick just wondering if you could tell me what programme you used to create your newsletter? Cheers Hun x

Just in word. I used text boxes to add most of the details and then you can add colour and definition.

the third page is my postcard I ordered from vistaprint, when you've designed them and saved them, go back into your account and press preview, you can then save as the pictures to your documents. I always put these on my website too.

Jackie, your email keeps on pinging back to me.
I've tried 'finefingers' and 'finerfingers' as I deleted your pm.

can you PM me your email address again, cheers.

Well Done Ann, Great Job.:cool:

I am sure you will get lots of replies from that.

I have looked at your website before and thought it was lovely, but I see you have added a lot more since I looked at it last.

What lovely treatments you offer.:hug:

MichelleX

Well Done Ann, Great Job.:cool:

I am sure you will get lots of replies from that.

I have looked at your website before and thought it was lovely, but I see you have added a lot more since I looked at it last.

What lovely treatments you offer.:hug:

MichelleX
thanks Michelle, I appreciate it.

Hey Ann your newsletter is great - many thanks for sending it to me! I was all up for the Rose Therapy then I found out where Durham was - a bit of a drive for me!

Great idea! Hope it brings you loads more business xx

OK. anyone that has requested a newsletter and hasn't received one, can you pm me again. I've sent about 12 out but have deleted your pms.

Jackie, your email address didn't work so need you to pm me again.

wendy, I've sent it to you twice!

thanks for the comments I've taken them on board for the next newsletter.:green:

Thanks for sending me a copy of your newsletter, it looks really good. I hope it brings you lots of work.

Just wondered and this is not a negative but do you think all clients will read all three pages?
Wondered if it was worth doing a smaller newsletter to give to clients with specials on, esp. newer clients that don't come reguarly (to start with or just fro one thing) so may not think their interested in other things, until you enlighten them! :)

I do this, give each new client a printed 1 sided newsletter of latest trts and offers etc and have found this really works. Also take their email address for next newsletter and they may be more likely to read full detailed 3 pages.

thanks for comments.

I made sure the academie facial was on the first page!
I used to do a 1 page newsletter and print it off and give to 70+ clients so am enjoying the freedom of using lots of space and colour.

Yes I am sure a lot won't read all 3 pages, but the first 2 pages are the most important so hope that they get that far.

Thanks for the email,but unfortunatley I can't read it, It's something I need to doi with my computer but I dont know what??? I had same problem with some other images sent by email! it drives me mad cos I dont know what i need to change or download? The pictures etc... just apear as numbers/letters/symbols!!!

Thanks again tho.

Ruth x

I think your newsletter looks fab, Well done you, Just wish I was closer to have some things done! lol

Do u ever feel like shouting.......SOMEONE WORK ON ME!!! for once :cry:

xxx

thanks Wendy.

hope the phone rings with a few bookings this week.

I love typing up my newsletters just as much as clients enjoy reading them. They always comment on what a nice touch it is .. plus it bring in more business! Hope it works for you xx

Lovely newsletter Hippy chick. I think you have a fab way of making the treatments sound really appealing so hope it tempts some clients in for you.

Does anyone send out newsletters via the post? Just wondering if that works as I have only just started colecting my cleints email addresses.

In reply to applepie, I do both e-letters & traditional snail-mail and get far more response from traditional mail postings.

Having said that, whatever your medium of advertising be it email or not, you will always get a better response if the message/offer goes out to the right clientelle. For eg if I have a client who has only ever had her eyebrows done in the 10 years she's been coming to us, then I wouldn't send her a special offer leaflet. We have clients on the other hand who do treat themselves every so often as well as their regular waxing so if they receive a leaflet, then they are a more likely to book in.

A few months ago I sent out just 8 leaflets & 5 clients booked in for our offer which was £40. So £200 for not much expenditure.

I haven't actually seen Ann's newsletter though so can't comment on that. Would like to see it though :)

Thanks for your reply Sarah. That's really helpful & interesting what you say.

Can I ask if the special offers you do are special reduced prices of treatments already on your menu or do you put together a 'new' treatment/combination to make it a unique offer but not at a reduced rate? (if you see what I mean!!)

Sarah, pm me your addy and I'll send it to you.

So far I have had 2 responses from it! so feel that it was worth it.
I used to spend ages sending 70 newsletters out, and found it a thankless task, wheras with the emails its all done from the comfort of my settee.

Latest posts

Back