Embarrassing funny moments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this (the app won't let me search?) but I thought I'd start a funny embarrassing moments.

So let me start (I have a few you might be here a while :p) but my latest had everyone laughing -.- so I went into the chemist with my prescription and I put it in and potter about (as you do) when I get called. So I didn't really pay attention much but after looking up from my phone reciting my address the woman was no other than my exs mum!! Now we didn't split in a bad way but it's just REALLY awkward! Like REALLY awkward lol. And.. To make things worse my prescription was for caneston 😩😂! And even after handing me my prescription she tried to make small talk 😳😳 haha. Aaaahh so awkward it was funny!!

My other one I have to share! Haha. God. I'm such a ditz! So me and a friend were out at a club one night and I had new high heels which I hadn't "wore in" so on the dance floor giving it the look at me dance when my crush is on the floor near by and As usual I think I'm the bees knees hahaha and my friend decides to burl me around so fast that I basically did the splits and landed backwards onto my butt! Proceed me getting off that dance floor as quick as you can think of and hiding in the dark corners for the rest of the night. My friend has never let me live it down since... Aaah!

Anyway, there's my stories. Anyone (after laughing at my stories) want to share those funny embarrassing moments they've had ? Haha x

In a multi.story car park with my son coming back from shopping, key wouldn't work in the car doors, sensor button didn't work either...after trying the boot (to climb in to open doors) trying both doors, lots of verbal abuse to my car and key, a guy walked over to help me, bless him.

He tried the key in all doors and tne boot too, nope it wasn't happening - until my son said omg Mum, you're such an idiot pointing to the back seat...

It had a babies car seat in the back...I don't have a baby!

Having to explain stupidly to the guy that came to help. This isn't my car!! And we're on the totally wrong floor!

My exact car was parked in exactly the same place as this one on the floor above!

That poor guy, clearly thinking...tut, women drivers....had a complete ear full off my teenage son on how I am sooooo embarrassing!

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back