Embarrassing mishap with my Footsie Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly@Manic

Reaction score
I'm mortified!!

I bought my Footsie Spa at Pro Beauty the other day and I was giving it it's first outing on a client today. I was filling the liner in the basket and as we moved from the kitchen sink to the living room where I was all set up, the liner sprung a leak!! An actual fountain of water sprayed all over my clients kitchen floor.

To top it all off, I had no spare liners as they were on my coffee table at home instead of in my car boot!

My client took this so well, really made me laugh about it, but I'm gutted about being so ill-prepared. Feel like a right div!
Hope everyone else is having a better day :0)

Don't worry accidents happen , we all forget things sometime , bet you will never leave the house without liners now lol Xx

Oh no! Do you have the metal liner holder to carry it or were you just carrying the plastic liner? I've got the metal basket and it makes it so much easier to carry and i think it takes the pressure off of the plastic if you know what i mean? xx

Pibbs - Footsie Bath Metal Basket

Well that's certainly put me off buying one of those! Not cheap either are they?

Oh no! I can imagine how awful you must have felt but it did make me giggle!! You defo wont leave home without again. I bet someone has a more horrific story to tell to make you feel better...anyone?? hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

Oh and I carried a full foot spa yesterday at a pamper party and felt the pressure...my brain saying "dont drop it, dont drop it!!" Eek

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

Yes, it was in the metal basket, so I quickly whipped back over to the sink, but we needed a mop lol!

I've checked all the other liners & they seem to be fine, must be a freak accident. Other than that, I'm really impressed with it. Even my poor client who didn't get to try it was impressed at the sanitation aspect of it.

I always feel the pressure when carrying that much water :0)

From now on, at least 10 spares in the car!! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I had the same problem with all the liners that came free with my footsie and was really regretting buying it. I phoned Ellisons where I'd bought it and they sent replacement liners and I've not had a problem since.

I know just what you mean about the fountain of water only I was stood there thinking 'why are my legs getting wet?' before I realised!!

Latest posts

Back