Employment contracts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks, need a little help I've advertised at the job centre for another stylist in my salon it's my first time employing someone and need to do an employment contract anyone got any ideas where to get one from or do you write your own up, I'd be so rubbish at writing Up my own, worrying a little bit as I only advertised the job yesterday and already had 4 people email me there cv? Xxx

Have a look at the National Hair Federation, if you join you get contracts and handbooks plus so much more including legal advice.

It's well worth it.

Have a look at the National Hair Federation, if you join you get contracts and handbooks plus so much more including legal advice.

It's well worth it.

I'm a member of the FSB do they do this too? Xxx

I can send you a sample of mine if you would like it but I would recommend registering with the NHF.

I can send you a sample of mine if you would like it but I would recommend registering with the NHF.

Ohh that would be great thank you, I tried ringing nhf to see how much it would cost as I wasn't sure which membership price I came under as there only me and will be employing one person, everytime I rang it kept saying they were experiencing high volumes of calls. Ill pm you my email

Last edited:
Sweetie, you need to take your email address off this page; you run the risk of being spammed to death!

Sweetie, you need to take your email address off this page; you run the risk of being spammed to death!

Oh no didn't realise, thank you 😃

I need a contract doing too and I'm in beauty any help?

Latest posts

Back