Empty pots for storing mixed gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the best source for good quality empty pots/jars suitable for storing custom blends of gel?

I know it's not very cost effective to have lots of different mix gels and normally I just mix what I need for that client, but to save time I would like to make some bigger 'batches' for regular clients.

I have done a search but can't find anything up to date.

And before anyone suggests I use my old pots:green: I do, but want a few more!

Can anyone tell me the best source for good quality empty pots/jars suitable for storing custom blends of gel?

I know it's not very cost effective to have lots of different mix gels and normally I just mix what I need for that client, but to save time I would like to make some bigger 'batches' for regular clients.

I have done a search but can't find anything up to date.

And before anyone suggests I use my old pots:green: I do, but want a few more!

Hi as im not a nail geek...what size contaier/jars are you after....I have hundreds of new empty plastic tubs...around 30ml..clear with a black screw lid....looks quiet sexy......you are welcome to them as there just in the way :hug:

Hi as im not a nail geek...what size contaier/jars are you after....I have hundreds of new empty plastic tubs...around 30ml..clear with a black screw lid....looks quiet sexy......you are welcome to them as there just in the way :hug:

Hi Collin

Many thanks for the offer but they need to be uv proof i.e. inner lined to store gel as sunlight makes gel go hard in the pot!

I'm sure someone else would love your jars for something ,they sound great. I already have some of these for acrylic polymers (powders)

thanks again :hug:

Last edited:

Collin I've sent you a PM x hehe :)

I've pm'd you too Collin :hug:

I've pm'd you too Collin :hug:

yep I know :hug:

If its any help to you nail peeps I will happily send the lot out to one peep who could maybe do a posting and send them out to anyone wanting them...there must be something like a good few hundred jars....hopefully you guys can find a good home for them:hug:

Any volunteers???

Last edited:
yep I know :hug:

If its any help to you nail peeps I will happily send the lot out to one peep who could maybe do a posting and send them out to anyone wanting them...there must be something like a good few hundred jars.

Any volunteers???

I'd like to help out there Collin as you pmd me :) x and I have the time atm

I'd like to help out there Collin as you pmd me :) x and I have the time atm

Ok so I will send a box down to you...see if they are indeed any good for you guy's and then just send them out to anyone that wants them....I think there are two sizes so will send both....should be with you Monday

Good luck with all the PM's your gonna get :eek:

Oh Collin what have you started?
Della try Young Nails I bought their empty gel pots during the summer as we kept getting glitter in the main pots! they're very reasonably priced.

Oh Collin what have you started?
Della try Young Nails I bought their empty gel pots during the summer as we kept getting glitter in the main pots! they're very reasonably priced.

Well at lest this time it will be Tracey that gets all the PM's :eek:...sorry Tracey :hug:

wish I'd known that Collin, I've just spent all day driving around looking for exactly those for my lotions and potions session tomorrow.
I thought dispensaries would have them, they could only offer me urine sample bottles.
Even went to a huge warehouse that does arts and crafts and haberdashery and nothing there.

I even considered buying some pots that had glitter in and washing them out.

there are some young nails pots that you can use for gel advertised in scratch this month, on page 54!

wish I'd known that Collin, I've just spent all day driving around looking for exactly those for my lotions and potions session tomorrow.
I thought dispensaries would have them, they could only offer me urine sample bottles.
Even went to a huge warehouse that does arts and crafts and haberdashery and nothing there.

I even considered buying some pots that had glitter in and washing them out.

Oh dear what a shame...still if you contact Tracey she will have a good few hundred ...maybe she could send you some :hug:

Oi you cheeky lot you hijacked my thread! :wink2: lol

That's what I love about this site; I found a great source for gel pots, thanks for all posts and PM's:hug:, and Collin gets some space!!

Oi you cheeky lot you hijacked my thread! :wink2: lol

That's what I love about this site; I found a great source for gel pots, thanks for all posts and PM's:hug:, and Collin gets some space!!

Opps...so sorry ..didnt mean to hijack things..just tried to help and well erm things just went on and on an on as they do :hug:

Hoping you got yourself sorted???

Ok so I will send a box down to you...see if they are indeed any good for you guy's and then just send them out to anyone that wants them....I think there are two sizes so will send both....should be with you Monday

Good luck with all the PM's your gonna get :eek:

LOL thx Collin, I will send on a 1st come 1st servred basis, and it looks like I've got 11 messages so far, peeps if I dont answer yet, don't worry because I will do, afterall there not even here yet, :hug: What have I let myself in for ? lol x

Opps...so sorry ..didnt mean to hijack things..just tried to help and well erm things just went on and on an on as they do :hug:

Hoping you got yourself sorted???

LOL So sorry dellanails :hug: x

Which pots did you get for the gel?

I'm looking for some too.... Quite qurious as now we just know where to get the others LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back