Encapsulating glitter in Gelish hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
I love the look of magpie glitter thats been encapsulated in acrylic, i dont use acrylic anymore but will i get the same effect with Gelish Hard Gel?
Would i mix the hard gel & glitter before applying to the nails and if so what ratio?
Thanks
X

Yes you can mix the gel and glitter, I believe a 3-1 ratio is the right mix (3 parts gel - 1 part glitter), or you can use the Rockstar method and burnish/sprinkle on to the inhibition layer then a layer of gel over the top. I think Magpie have links to YouTube videos showing how to. I'm fairly sure Nona Phillips on YouTube has done some too

Yes you can mix the gel and glitter, I believe a 3-1 ratio is the right mix (3 parts gel - 1 part glitter), or you can use the Rockstar method and burnish/sprinkle on to the inhibition layer then a layer of gel over the top. I think Magpie have links to YouTube videos showing how to. I'm fairly sure NonaPhillipa on YouTube has done some too

I can't link on my tablet for some reason but NonaPhillipa definitely has a video up for how to use gel and Magpie

Yes you can mix the gel and glitter, I believe a 3-1 ratio is the right mix (3 parts gel - 1 part glitter), or you can use the Rockstar method and burnish/sprinkle on to the inhibition layer then a layer of gel over the top. I think Magpie have links to YouTube videos showing how to. I'm fairly sure NonaPhillipa on YouTube has done some too

I can't link on my tablet for some reason but NonaPhillipa definitely has a video up for how to use gel and Magpie
Thanks so much for your reply :)

Latest posts

Back