Enhancement removal and manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Just wondered what you charge for removal of enhancements and a manicure? this is as a combined treatment not seperate.Thanks for replies.:D

I charge £20 for a removal and a mini manicure and £30 for a removal with a Spa manicure.
It will all depend on your area :hug:

I charge £20 for a removal and a mini manicure and £30 for a removal with a Spa manicure.
It will all depend on your area :hug:

Thats about right for my area to!

Jodie x x

Thanks for this thead it has certainly made me think......I have a good friend who I also work with and today I am removing her acrylic enhancements that I done 3 weeks ago. I'm doing it on my lunch break and not charging anything, its my own fault and I don't even think she realises that it is my time and product, I will need to grow up and explain to her gently that I should be charging for this service. I might even send a "special offer" text the next time I do her nails giving a special offer for removal that ways its nice a polite!Sorry for the rant LOL

Thanks for this thead it has certainly made me think......I have a good friend who I also work with and today I am removing her acrylic enhancements that I done 3 weeks ago. I'm doing it on my lunch break and not charging anything, its my own fault and I don't even think she realises that it is my time and product, I will need to grow up and explain to her gently that I should be charging for this service. I might even send a "special offer" text the next time I do her nails giving a special offer for removal that ways its nice a polite!Sorry for the rant LOL

You would be surprised how many clients dont think they should pay for removal.I had one a few months ago who was shocked when I asked her for £20 after removal and mini mani(I was taken aback actually that she seriosuly expected it for nothing)I felt most uncomfortable and it was listed on the salons price list so I dont understand why the confusion.

It does take time to do a removal of enhancements and in that time we could be doing treatments on other clients,sadly some clients just dont understand that.

You would be surprised how many clients dont think they should pay for removal.I had one a few months ago who was shocked when I asked her for £20 after removal and mini mani(I was taken aback actually that she seriosuly expected it for nothing)I felt most uncomfortable and it was listed on the salons price list so I dont understand why the confusion.

It does take time to do a removal of enhancements and in that time we could be doing treatments on other clients,sadly some clients just dont understand that.

Tell me about it!
My boss's business partner (who has no notion of nail care what so ever) was furious when she learned that I charged $10 for bio gel removals! She said that I should be doing it for free.

It takes a total of 30 minutes of my time for me to remove them completely! Why shouldn't we charge for it?

Some people.... *shakes head*

£25 for soak off and basic manicure. For a luxury manicure and a soak off I would charge an extra £10.

I charge an extra £5 (minimum - confirmed after I assess the nails) for nails done elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back