Enhancements after toenail removal...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Does anyone have any pics of enhancements on toes which have had the nail removed?

I have to go in for a toenail evulsion and i'm a bit worried about the end look. Do the enhancements just look like normal hollywood toes or are they less beautifull.

Pics would be very greatly appreciated, as i'm really worried x

Missing toe nail - Salon Geek
Ok, this is the one I was looking for I think. I knew Geeg had offered advice in it although there is no picture. Will stop posting now. Hope this helps.

Wow Thank You x

I have a question.... based on the advice in some of the threads attached to this one.

Once you have created and attached the toe nail with Gelbond, does your client have to wait for it to fall off naturally?
Or is there a way for them to safely take it off..... say before they go to bed?

I have just been reading this post with great interest. I am currently a little worried for a good friend of mine. She lost her nail on her middle finger a few weeks ago (obviously black for weeks and weeks before it dropped off) but I keep looking at it and I have to say that I can't see any evidence of an nail growing back at all..... the suggestions made above for toe nails, I assume that you lovely nail techs can do this for fingers as well??? is this possible.. I do beauty but not nail enhancements so not 100% sure. xxx

Latest posts

Back