Enhancements and General Anaesthetic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Doctors/anetheatists are fussier than others about it, some are more informed........ Basically it's down your individual hospital and Doctor, and if they say you need them off then you need them off.

Now I'm a Nail Tech and I love my nails, but come off it you can have them back on afterwards. Surely it's better to have the op! Be very aware though the Dr has the right to refuse to do the op if you don't take your nails off. One of my clients had a boob job and the Dr told her if she turned up with her nails on he would refuse to do the op but still charge her for his time......

Nails are replacable so take them off, have the op and have them back on, simple. JMHO.

i agree the amounts of times i have had to soak of at the last minute for my clients, better to be safe than sorry, better to soak them off than have your op cancelled and re arranged god knows how long down the line

Alan27, I am exactly the same as you - mani/pedi now and acrylics after Christmas! We should study together!

we should! i found out i have two weeks of artificial nail theory the week after next, then an xmas break, then will be starting to do nails!

:D

Latest posts

Back