Entity? Thoughts please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bittle3

Reaction score
Hi guys, new at this so please bare with me...

Iv been hearing a lot lately about Entity Nail Couture?

Do any of you SalonGeeks use Entity, :confused:

Would love any feedback you have

Thanks xx

Hi guys, new at this so please bare with me...

Iv been hearing a lot lately about Entity Nail Couture?

Do any of you SalonGeeks use Entity, :confused:

Would love any feedback you have

Thanks xx

Hi yes I use Entity colour couture and I love them, although I am an educator with entity, this is my honest opinion as I would only work and teach with a product I 100 % agree with!!

They have 72 colours now and they all have a great pigments.

I'm hoping more people come along to give you their thoughts :)

Natalie x

Hi bittle3,

I've just recently trained in Entity Couture (with Natalie) and absolutely love it. Ok I'm new to nails and don't have much experience, but their range is fab, love the colours, love the way it goes on and love the way it wears xx

Hope you dont mind me asking but does the foundation L+P course with Entity enable you to get insurance? xx

I use the Entity L&P and so far im loving it. Im looking into investing in the one colour coture gel, so just had my nails done by antoher local tech last week and so far, its as gorgeous as the day she put it on. Im giving it another week then Im going to try and take it off. If it comes off ok, then Im gonna bite the bullet and invest in it.

I'm starting my entity l&p course net Sunday. Beyond excited!!!!

thought i would share the pics of the entity one couture gel i had applied. I just need to see what it soaks off like but I think my mind is made up, I think I'm gonna go for it. well impressed! this is 2 weeks apart. it will be 3 weeks tomorrow and looks great apart from the regrowth

Attachments

• gel polish 1.jpg
    gel polish 1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 165
  • gel polish 3.jpg
    gel polish 3.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Oooh I love that colour! The sparkly pigments in it are subtle but look lovely!

Latest posts

Back