Environ - is it worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaJaneS

Reaction score
:?:

Hi,

Im relatively new to the beauty industry - setting myself up 10 months ago at home.

Im looking to expand into facials, environ specifically. But it is rather an investment.

However its an additional £100 a month on loan , do you think its worth it?

Thanks,

Emmi

Hi I am solo too, I would try eve taylor amazing products all my clients love it and always order products for home care...its not to pricey and theres no set up price .its all aromatherapy based products not tested on animals smells lovely ...and you can buy 50mls so you dont waste products :0)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been using some other brands for some time and i feel like i want to offer more in terms of my facials. More electrical machine based I too have been looking at whether environ is suitable for my business, i have been dithering between environ and image skincare. I have often questioned the amount a machine will provide, label and products costing and overall support. I decided that well if you're going to go big- just go for it!

Products are constantly changing and from what i am aware this is more prescriptive, unique in that its more effective than other machines and looks to stay long term than a few products being discontinued here or there.

I had looked into environ years ago and from reading the positive threads about it i feel it has a place in my salon now and look forward to booking for next year and seeing what this company will offer me in the future. I intend to have image training as well as it could be beneficial to have more product knowledge regarding peels etc. I hope you experienced geeks will tell me more benefits! ;-) xoxo

There are many ranges out there which are just as effective but do not necessitate the purchase of an expensive machine.

I've just made an appointment for an Environ rep to come to my home and go through everything, but I thought you didn't need to have the machine? I'm not qualified in facial electrics as I studied spa therapy so is there much point in me seeing the rep?

I'm given to understand that you do need to buy their machine...

You definitely have to have the machine with Environ. It's a considerable opening order!

Vic x

I've just made an appointment for an Environ rep to come to my home and go through everything, but I thought you didn't need to have the machine? I'm not qualified in facial electrics as I studied spa therapy so is there much point in me seeing the rep?

My sales and facials went up enormously when I bought in Environ. I wasn't trained in electrical facials either, but their training is very thorough and I did some additional reading on the electric side, so it didn't matter.

Oh I saw something on here a few days who which said it was a good option if you don't want a machine. I'll carry on my merry way with Eve Taylor in that case! I don't mind an opening order but really don't fancy a machine. Thanks :)

There are many great ranges out there which don't need the investment of a machine. I can give you details of one in particular!

Machines are great for facials - they boost the effectiveness of them, and they also give you a treatment the client cant do at home. But they aren't essential, and most skincare ranges have protocols that include the option for electrical treatments.

Personally I'd invest in a good skincare range that doesn't require a tie in to their machine, and then invest in something like the Carlton Derma3cope - particularly on a VAT free day from one of their distributors.

Mat

There are many great ranges out there which don't need the investment of a machine. I can give you details of one in particular!

Would it be Swissdermyl Lynne? I've just made an account on the website so I can have a good look :)

It would!
If you want more info and samples do just ask.

The machine really is vital to environ, it was well worth it for me to invest in it. I did take on environ without the machine first but getting it has been the best thing i have done. I have never retailed as much since i took on environ. But i would say as it is a big investment you need to be able to make it pay :biggrin:

Lynne id like to know more about swissdermyl please?

Latest posts

Back