Environ or Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cel544

Reaction score
been reading the threads on here setting up from home and confused envirion or dermologica ? I feel quite a few businesses round here use Dermologica so maybe market already saturated with the same product ?

I have used both and personally enjoy the results from environ more. However not everyone will agree with me, as the diversity of people in general is why there are so many product houses around in the first place.

I suggest you go for treatments to each brand at various salons and see which ones you enjoy having yourself.
It amazes me how many therapists go for a product range without having been to experience the other treatments or product they wish to stock. It will in my opinion help you make the choice a little easier.
You can't sell or promote something truly if your heart is not completely in it. If you believe in the brand and rave about it from a personal perspective it will be noticeable and client's will want to try what you have or are excited about.

That's my 2 cents worth [emoji8]

Do they both supply home salons? Have you looked at the start up costs? Environ insist on you buying the machine but dermalogica don't so you also have that to consider. Why these two brands? Have you looked at any others?
As @nailpod has suggested, go for facials with both and see how your skin feels.

Vic x

I have used both and personally enjoy the results from environ more. However not everyone will agree with me, as the diversity of people in general is why there are so many product houses around in the first place.

I suggest you go for treatments to each brand at various salons and see which ones you enjoy having yourself.
It amazes me how many therapists go for a product range without having been to experience the other treatments or product they wish to stock. It will in my opinion help you make the choice a little easier.
You can't sell or promote something truly if your heart is not completely in it. If you believe in the brand and rave about it from a personal perspective it will be noticeable and client's will want to try what you have or are excited about.

That's my 2 cents worth [emoji8]
Many thanks I had a dermologica facial
Was ok nothing to rave about I have the environ rep out & she is taking the machine out to do me a facial mid June 2017 so will await & see what results will be from environ will be, I quite like the fact that Environ is not market saturated compared to dermologica, plus I have heard food results re environ

Cool beans that's a great idea [emoji362] . I agree on your points with regards to over saturation but then the other side of the coin is in my country everyone sells environ and I still do well with the range. So it's a really nice range and I suppose down to individual choices. X

Cool beans that's a great idea [emoji362] . I agree on your points with regards to over saturation but then the other side of the coin is in my country everyone sells environ and I still do well with the range. So it's a really nice range and I suppose down to individual choices. X
Are you seeing great results ?? As that's my thing, I have a luxurious therapy room & equally want fantastic products ?? 2 places local to me use dermologica, I want a high quality ..

Do they both supply home salons? Have you looked at the start up costs? Environ insist on you buying the machine but dermalogica don't so you also have that to consider. Why these two brands? Have you looked at any others?
As @nailpod has suggested, go for facials with both and see how your skin feels.

Vic x
Hi Viv I did look at vitage wasn't impressed, plus got some Epionce products sent but their products are very pricey for retail, I think environ has great reviews & not really heard anything negative on here...

Are you seeing great results ?? As that's my thing, I have a luxurious therapy room & equally want fantastic products ?? 2 places local to me use dermologica, I want a high quality ..

Personally, I don’t think there is much to debate. I have Environ in my mobile buisness. Firstly I’d like that ask have you seen the ingrediants into dermalogica and the reasons for half the stuff in there? If you ask me .. very good marketing strategy.

Personally, I don’t think there is much to debate. I have Environ in my mobile buisness. Firstly I’d like that ask have you seen the ingrediants into dermalogica and the reasons for half the stuff in there? If you ask me .. very good marketing strategy.
I went with Environ I. The end gurls love love love also using on myself seeing great results still starting out got clients in this week for facials will take time to build but right choice may even consider Environ nutrition

I went with Environ I. The end gurls love love love also using on myself seeing great results still starting out got clients in this week for facials will take time to build but right choice may even consider Environ nutrition
I am so thrilled to hear this!!! Wish you the best of luck with it all. P.s so do I with my machine 2 times a Week!!

Hi how are you getting on with environ? I’m thinking about having this brand in my salon but the start up cost is so expensive I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing

Latest posts

Back