Environ training next week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Just wanted to share the excitement I'm on my environ training November and my anp this month. I have already been on the Jane Iredale and love it but i feel a little nervous about this training but love the products iv been using so really want to do it.
Would love to hear of you guys that have done it already.

When are you doing them?

Don't be nervous about the training. It's an eye-opener, you'll learn more about the skin than you ever thought possible! It's good fun, you get to have treatments on yourself and the trainers really want you to do well, they're so helpful. The ANP will help you see food in a different way, it's great.

I am writing this while laying in a hotel bedroom because I am currently doing Environ's 5 day stage 1 training! It's been tiring but I have learnt so so much and can't wait to get back to the salon next week and start to put into action everything I have learnt!
I hope you enjoy it.

I am writing this while laying in a hotel bedroom because I am currently doing Environ's 5 day stage 1 training! It's been tiring but I have learnt so so much and can't wait to get back to the salon next week and start to put into action everything I have learnt!
I hope you enjoy it.
Where are you doing it Angela? Are you in London? Glad you're enjoying it x

Just wanted to share the excitement I'm on my environ training November and my anp this month. I have already been on the Jane Iredale and love it but i feel a little nervous about this training but love the products iv been using so really want to do it.
Would love to hear of you guys that have done it already.
Good luck , i haven't trained with them , but brought some products at Olympia as my skin was congested, i THOUGHT i was good with my skin , but wow my skin is clear and pimple free amazing x

Hi again all..

Wow wow wow..... amazing!!!
Really tiring but feel so happy with the amount if knowledge iv received this week.
Really intense but I like that you fully know and understand what your doing.
There should be more courses like this - amazing company, training and most importantly it works.
Thanks @squidgernetball I have been noticing your posts for a while about environ and hearing how much you talk about it and love it, you inspired me to choose the right path in skincare. Xxxx

I wondered when you were doing it because I'm doing it again soon. I'm so glad you feel you've made the right choice. I must admit I've never looked back.

Good luck with it all

Vic x

A
I wondered when you were doing it because I'm doing it again soon. I'm so glad you feel you've made the right choice. I must admit I've never looked back.

Good luck with it all

Vic x
Are you still using environ ?? Vic ? I am still at deciding stage ?? Had rep out last week..

Latest posts

Back