Epilation model in Brighton for Sterex competition in Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

green

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I'm training in Beauty level 3 in Brighton and I'm looking for an epilation's model.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have to go to the final for a Sterex competition in Birmingham.[/FONT] :Look_left
[FONT=&quot]So the client needs to have visible dark hairs on upper lips or chin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The client needs to have a good amount of hair because in Birmingham I have to work on it for 20 min.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also the client need be available to come to the competition in Birmingham on the 20th June and to college to do 3 treatments before the competition. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 3 treatments in college need to be done as soon as possible. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maybe tomorrow afternoon or next week on Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The travel to Birmingham and the lunch are paid by the college.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Free treatment to choose as reward.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The free treatment can be manicure, shellac, massage, Indian head massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy or Hear candle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In all those treatment I'm already qualified and insured.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call or text at 07413336842[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm sorry I cant help you with this but just wanted to say congratulations on getting through. I entered one of my students into this but unfortunately she didn't get through to the final.
Good luck for the 20th and best of luck in your electrolysis career.
x

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

We have a Models Required social group on the site, so may I suggest you re-post your request there. Alternatively, you could try salonguineapig:

Salon Geek - Models Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back