Essentail Nails course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanyaH

Reaction score
Hello I am just wondering has anybody done a nail course with essentail nails? as i have read all the literature and it sounds like a good course to do.
Thank you for any help.

Hi

I am currently looking into taking one of the essential nail courses. I have got all the literature and from what info i do have, it seems a great course..

Hi

I am currently looking into taking one of the essential nail courses. I have got all the literature and from what info i do have, it seems a great course..

.....except training from a dvd is different from being taught in a hands-on classroom environment. The dvd cannot see where you are making mistakes and how to rectify them. The dvd cannot see if your prep of the natural nail is good enough and that in itself will lead to further problems.....

For what EN costs I think your money would be better spent on good foundation training from one of the leading nails companies like CND.

Hth's

.....except training from a dvd is different from being taught in a hands-on classroom environment. The dvd cannot see where you are making mistakes and how to rectify them. The dvd cannot see if your prep of the natural nail is good enough and that in itself will lead to further problems.....

For what EN costs I think your money would be better spent on good foundation training from one of the leading nails companies like CND.

Hth's

Totally agree there. I trained with EN Acrylic tip & Overlay, maintaining & nailart ad yes the courses are good but i wish i had the opportunity to go class room training.

I think it depends upon your own personal situation. I am an army wife and EN fit i perfectly. I used to live in Stafford and there was no classes run nearby, also with 2 kids and a husband in Afghanistan it wasnt easy getting to class room based courses.

I am still learning and i dont think that you ever really stop learning. I would love to go to class but the cost is just too much for me (Childminder, flight home fuel, hotel etc)

Getting back to EN.... i think EN is a good starting point but class room is better.

If you would like any more info from me message me

Regards

I tried to do this course but gave up and sold it on ebay. You have to be very motivated and dedicated to practice practice pratice. I lost interest after about 3 weeks. DVD is very good tho.

Hi, I did the Essential Nails Gel Course,and could not get on with Nail Trainer Hand, I had real trouble getting the nail tips on the fingers,air bubbles and not sticking !!! tried all the things to retify to no avail !!:sad: I had no trouble putting a set on my daughter,and the DVD is very good.I sold all my kit on E Bay.Now doing a practical course.

Latest posts

Back