Essential Nails, Gelax/Gelaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gelaze are absolutely amazing colours , quality everything big thumbs up from me :))

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Got my neons Friday..... Wow wow wow!
I'm a big fan of essential nails :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399992778.665063.jpg

Im loving them aswell.. I ordered a white aswell and so glad i did!! I want them all now 😬 x

Hows the gelaze going? I wanna order some :o xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pretty much all i use now i think they are fab xx

Love them all , gorgeous colours natural collection is my fav :))

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, I am an essential nails fan/lover too, just want to know if you all have many clients who like Gelaze and their range of colours?

Hiya. I'm a trainee with EN and although I'm not doing to well with my gel extensions at the minute I can highly recommend their Gelaze range. I have purchased the summer Brights collections, the gel course which includes 5 colours plus an additional 4 free ones if you order before the 31st July. I've ordered Jet, Strawberry cupcake, violet rose and another one which I can't remember.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406145688.087110.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406145668.687960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406145668.687960.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 171
The colours above are the Summer Brights. I didn't include the bikini days (purple) as my client didn't want translucent, the others are opaque and they recommend bikini days be used with the others x hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back