Essential Nails nail art training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageEsmerelda

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has done their nail art course? I haven't done much in terms of nail art and want to do a few courses. Just curious if it's worthwhile.

They have a few, I did the nail art course and one stroke master tech diplomas. You will need them for insurance purposes.

They have a few, I did the nail art course and one stroke master tech diplomas. You will need them for insurance purposes.

I have never done long distance nail training before. Always hands on so, would you say it's worthwhile?

I have never done long distance nail training before. Always hands on so, would you say it's worthwhile?

I can't really say if it is worthwhile for you as It really depends how you learn as a learner as people learn in different ways. I learn best alone and in small groups so distance learning and small group learning was always best for me where we can bounce off ideas from each other. Some learn best in larger groups who collaborate and help each other out and those will benefit classroom style learning.

What I can say is that the nail art courses are definitely hands on using the nail trainer and you will need to produce excellent pieces of work to achieve a high grade as EN's standards are very high. If you pass the required standard, you will get an EN diploma awarded for your achievement which is then used to get your insurance.

Note that I said achievement as other courses that I've seen are just attendance courses.

I would also add that EN's courses have no time limit for completion which allows you freedom to plan as much time as you need around your other tasks like family, social life and other jobs. You will need self discipline to finish the modules. The longer you leave it, the less likely you will submit. I completed my nail art course in two days full time and burning the lamp past midnight. The one stroke Master tech diploma took me longer to do as I was writing up my thesis but focused on it during some weekends.

Latest posts

Back