Essential Nails products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

So I'm busy completing my essential nails course at the moment (acrylics)
I know I know, should have done training with a company etc, but i wasn't able too at the time.

Now I'm wanting to get some practice in on real hands, are essential nail products (they acrylic powder and liquid) ok to do this with? I know I can't use the bonder on real hands but I just want to know, also it may help me re-cooperate some of the money I've spent to buy NSI acrylics. I only need to do a few sets to save up to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi geeks!

I know I know, should have done training with a company etc, but i wasn't able too at the time.

Now I'm wanting to get some practice in on real hands, are essential nail products (they acrylic powder and liquid) ok to do this with? I know I can't use the bonder on real hands but I just want to know, also it may help me re-cooperate some of the money I've spent to buy NSI acrylics. I only need to do a few sets to save up to do this.

Thanks in advance.

You can use the Dream Products on real people. They are not high quality products but they are no worse than many others.

You can use the Dream Products on real people. They are not high quality products but they are no worse than many others.

Great! Thankyou, just I want to get practice in on real hands before I do anything else!

Hi geeks!

Thanks in advance.

Hello, you can use dream products on the real hand, once you have completed your cards send them in for assessment.

Hello, you can use dream products on the real hand, once you have completed your cards send them in for assessment.

Can I just ask why you have to wait until you have completed? x

Hi geeks!

Thanks in advance.

Just be aware that as the quality of the products is not as good as some of the big names such as CND, NSI, Harmony it may have an effect on the success of the treatment for example when I was using cuccio gel it would never last now I use NSI and CND Brisa and don't have any problems, although I am alot more experience now so that will have some bearing I feel that most of the improvement is down to using quality products and additional hands on training.

I took the same route as you (essential nails) and I have to say there were lots of things I learnt on the course that I have never been taught elsewhere, so the theory is great and I don't regret doing my training with them. However I have jumped leaps and bounds by doing additional training with the companies who supply the products I use.

Good luck
:hug:

Latest posts

Back